Chapter 9

Katie's POV

I did what Harry said and when the concert finished, I made my way back to the hotel alone. Harry wasn't lying when he said that I would have a body guard with me at all times, when I reached our room I asked him to wait outside. 

I touched up my make up and hair before getting changed. I put on a strapless floral dress that had a brown belt around the waist and I wore some gold sandles to complete the outfit. Whilst I waited for Harry, I opened my laptop and checked twitter. I had hundreds of mentions and I had gained so many followers, I saw pictures of my onstage with Harry and I started welling up again. I can't believe thats how he told fans and how he said he loved me, then I noticed the top trend. It was 'Harry and Katie.' I quickly opened up new tweet and wrote:

@KGCarrington: Just flicking through my mentions, thanks for all the kind messages and the trend! Tonight was a shock! 

I had retweets and replies within seconds, it was madness! I heard the door open behind me and Harry strolled in, looking happy and bouncy. I sat on the bed watching him, he pulled his top off to change when he saw me evaluating him. He laughed and said "what are you staring at Carrington?" I giggled nervously before he approached me. He looked at me and sat down, "thank you for coming tonight. I hope you liked the surprise, it's time for your surprise now." He smiled before pulling me closer and kissing me warmly. 

After he was ready, we walked out of the corridor and left the main entrance of the hotel. Fans were surrounding the doors but we seperated by a barricade, normally Harry would look down and lead me to the car. This time he stopped "we should give them some pictures" he whispered, fans started screaming. We stood there, his hand around my waist and smiled for pictures. The next thing I knew, his hand had slipped on my stomach, I looked at him and smiled. I met his hand there with mine and then the screams mounted and flashes went crazy. We walked off and got into a black van. Harry placed a blindfold over my eyes "wait and see baby, it's going to be great" he promised. 

Harrys POV

The car journey wasn't long and Katie had been smiling the whole time, I opened the door and helped her out. I lead her down a pathway, my hands round her waist and guided her. We came to a stop, I gave her a kiss on the cheek before taking the blindfold off. I heard her gasp. 

We stood at the top of a hill and looked down on a patch of grass that was next to the beach, I had laid down a blanket and placed candles round the blanket. This is why I had left early, I had set it up and left it cornered off from the public. I had planned this because I hadn't seen her for a while but now I had even more of a better reason as to why I did it. She turned to me, "thank you" she cried. I gave her a warm kiss on the lips before leading her down the grassy hill. I wiped away her tears and let her sit down.

We didn't eat anything, we just sat there and talked. I turned away quickly and noticed some fans at the top of the hill, we smiled and waved and then they were escorted away. I pulled a black box out of my pocket and presented it to Katie. I told her to close her eyes and I placed a silver heart shaped necklace that was covered in diamonds around her neck. She opened her eyes, saw it and started to cry. "This is to symbolise the beginning of our family and how much I love you" I said to her, moving my face closer to hers. 

"I love you" she cried "I'm so happy and I can't wait" she said before pulling me in for a warm kiss.

Clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/katies_picnic_look/set?id=51784965