Chapter 15

Louis' POV

"Swimming?!" Niall shouted before throwing himself into the pool. I had led them all out to the 6th floor of the hotel that had an outside, heated pool. I had planned this with Zayn and Liam, we had put blindfolds on everyone who didn't know and attempted to lead them all out, slightly drunk. It wasn't our best plan to date considering Eleanor walked into a door and fell over in fits of laughter. I could see the excitement in all of their faces as we took their blindfolds off and I put lanterns around the pool and had our songs playing on a loop. "Not just swimming, skinny dipping!" I announced. It was dark, and we were best friends - we didn't care at all. Eleanor ripped off her dress and dragged me in with her, Zayn threw himself in naked aswell. I could hear Danielle trying to persuade Liam before she ripped his top and jumped in, he followed her and we were splashing around in the water - it was great.

Harrys POV

Everyone was already in the pool but Katie was relucatant. "I'm not as skinny as Dani or El, and I'm pregnant. That just makes it worse" she demanded. "Kaaaaatieeee" I said in a sing-song way "think about it, soon you'll get even more self-concious because of the baby. Make the most of it" I said, hinting towards the others. I saw a glimer of possibility in her eyes. 

"You're insecure, don't know what for..." Liam had started singing, everyone was looking at us. Before we knew it, they were all singing "I want, I want, I want you to skinny dip" they started chanting. "Okay, okay!" she exploded. Everyone carried on playing in the pool, I had stripped off and was standing infront of a fully clothed Katie. She unzipped her skirt and threw her jacket off. I pulled off her top and gave her a kiss, as I kissed her, I skillfully undid her bra. She tutted at me, but didn't pull away. I drew myself away from her, and jumped in. I looked at her as she pulled the rest of her underwear off and then she came tumbling towards me. Louis and Niall had got out the pool to push her in, she came up chocking and laughing. "LOU! NIALL!" she screamed before coming close to me and kissing me. 

Katies POV

Harry and I spent most of the time kissing in the pool, but every now and again I would look around to see the rest of them playing volleyball. After a while we joined in, girls versus boys. Uneven team, but we still liked to consider we beat them. Niall threw a strop when he wasn't allowed to spike the ball but he got over it when Louis pretended to be me and give birth to a ball. When he did that, Harry looked at me concerned. I knew that he was thinking about the birth, he looked terrified. We played the game where you shouted a name when you hit the ball, it started common with names like Abbie and James and then it turned to names like Apple and Burger. Niall found it so amusing, he almost chocked on water. 

We ordered Pizza by the pool and practically inhaled it, we were so hungry. Eleanor took a picture of the empty pizza boxes and Niall in a towel, she tweeted it:

@EleanorJCalder: Niall got hungry and ate all of the pizza! And we're all by the pool..any guesses why? ;) X 

She loved teasing the fans, so Liam decided to tweet another picture:

@Real_Liam_Payne: Spot of late night water volleyball with my best friends.. 

After laughing at the tormenting of the fans, we headed back to our rooms. We were all shattered, I fell asleep on our bed next to Harry with his arm around me. I was sleeping in his boxers and the shirt he had on for the party, I tried to get him in my clothes but it didn't work. He put on some shorts and fell asleep beside me. I had had the best night with my friends the night before I went home again, I was going to miss everyone but I was getting the plane with Danielle which made it better. We had all organised to meet up tomorrow to go for a meal before we went home, it was bound to be interesting.