Chapter 6

Katies POV

I had almost forgotten the reason why I had visited him early, it was time to tell him. My first aim was to find out why he couldn't wait for 10 minutes. Eleanor and I walked into the venue arm in arm skipping, until we reached the stage. I stopped and stared in amazement, l can see thousands of empty seats that would be full in just two hours and they are here to see my boyfriend. This was incredible. The boys stopped singing I wish to greet us, I gave them all a warm hug and shyly kissed Harry on the cheek. He could sense my discomfort. 

He took me to the side and started to explain "Look, I'm sorry..." "Save it Harry, I don't care. Just tell me things are okay and nothing is going on" I almost exploded. "Nothing is going on, I promise." I smiled at him and then silence fell between us. 

"Kate, why are you here early? I somehow don't believe your story..neither do the boys."

"I just wanted to see you..thats all." I was quick to reply to Harry who was looking at me with a raise eyebrow.

"Sorry, I don't believe you. If you promise me, then I will"

"Okay, that's not the reason. I have something to tell you, and it can't wait anylonger." I could see the worry fill his eyes as I finished my sentence.

He gulped "Go on, i'll understand."

As I looked at him in admiration to that comment, my eyes started to fill with tears. I didn't know how to say it, being straightforward was going to be the best way around it.

I took a deep breath and explained "look Harry, things haven't been right for a while. I've known for a while, and I didn't know how to tell you. Its difficult and the decision is completely yours." I chocked on my words a little before continuing "I'm pregnant Harry."

Harrys POV

I looked at her, my mouth wide open. "Are you kidding me? Did Louis set you up to this? I'm going to kill him" I exploded.

"No he didn't, I'm being serious. What do you want to do? Your career is just beginning, you don't want a pregnant girlfriend and a baby thats going to weigh you down." I explained. 

"Keep it. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I made you get rid of it..him..her..or whatever!" He had calmed down and his voice had returned to his normal pitch. He looked at me, tears filling his eyes. "I'm happy, this could be the making of us. We need to keep it quiet, no one can know yet. Until its obvious. You and the baby need to be safe, you need a body guard at all times. No one will touch you, you will have a permenant security guy and you will remain safe when I am not with you, I promise" He spoke fast, probably the fastest I had ever heard. He was getting excited, this is what I worried about. 

"I'm glad your happy, are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes" he exclaimed "I'm going to tell the boys, you can come join in about 5 minutes." 

He gave me a warm, tender kiss and with that he had gone. He bounced off into the other back room to explain to the boys.