three

2 days later..

Yuri was busy doing her work in the class alone. Luckily their class already done and they don't have another class anymore.

She decided to stayed a little bit late at her collage since many students from another course still have many class.

Suddenly, the door was knocked and Yuri quickly lift her head up.

She look at the girl with long black hair.

They smiling to each other before Yuri put down her pen.

"Excuse me. Are you Kang Hyewon?" asked the girl and Yuri shook her head.

"No. I'm Jo Yuri. Hyewon already go home. Our class already finished one hour ago." answer Yuri nicely.

The girl nodded. "Ahh I see."

Yuri felt weird. "May I know who you are?" asked Yuri with full of curious. The girl smiles.

"I'm Kwon Eunbi. The girl that supposed to meet with Hyewon and teach her about Biological." answer Eunbi and Yuri nodded.

She smiles.

"Ahh so you are Kwon Eunbi. I see. Don't worry I will tell her later." said Yuri and Eunbi nods.

"Tell her that I'm so sorry. I absent that day because I help my bestfriend cleaning her new house. She's moving here 2 days ago."

"Ahhh okay okay. I will tell her." both of them bowed to each other.

"Thank you, Yuri ssi."

"You are welcome, Eunbi ssi."

Eunbi smiled wider and she excuse herself. Yuri looked until she's gone from her view.

"She's so beautiful." praised the girl and she continued her work.

YENA was walking alone at the coridor when suddenly Eunbi called her name.

"Choi Yena!"

Yena turn around and saw Eunbi was running to her and stopped beside her.

Yena start to walked back and Eunbi followed her.

"Why did you shouted my name like that?" asked Yena as she rolled her eyes.

Eunbi chuckles and slapped Yena's arm make Yena yelped in pain.

"Yah what's wrong with you?! Auchh my arm.." Yena rubbed her arm gently and Eunbi squeaked.

"Just for fun. It's so much fun yelling your name since you are new here." answer Eunbi and Yena glared to her.

"Whatever."

"Let's go to my house. My mom asking for you to dinner with us."

said Eunbi, she grabbed Yena's arm and pulled the younger to followed her.

"Yah! Don't pull me like this! I can walked." mad Yena but Eunbi ignored her shouting.

At the end, Yena just pouting while Eunbi pulling her to her car.

"Get inside!" said Eunbi.

Yena facepalmed and obeying Eunbi as she get inside the car. Eunbi laughed seeing Yena's face.

She get inside her car and start the engine. And Eunbi start yo drive to her house.