nine

Yuri was feeling bored, she don't know what to do. Yuri sighed and she look around the house.

Suddenly, she smiled. "What if I talk with Yena? I hope she still don't sleep." said Yuri and walked to the balcony.

She clear her throat and look at her left. Slowly, she take a deep breath.

"Yena yah."

called Yuri a little bit loud. She bite her lips then. "Yena ah." call her once again. But still silent.

Yuri pouted. She sigh and was about to go but then someone was calling her. "Hey Yuri. I'm here."

Yuri stop and turn around. She smiled and lean closer. "Yes."

"I'm sorry, Yuri. I just coming out from the bathroom." Yuri chuckles and shook her head.

"No it's okay." answer Yuri, and then they stay silent. Yena clear her throat. "So, what are you doing now?" asked Yena, breaking the silence.

"I'm was standing at the balcony and talking to you, Yena." Yena burst out her laugh make Yuri's heart flutter.

"You are so funny, Yuri. Okay fine I won't ask you anymore." Yuri giggles. She smiled widely.

They chatting together with full of laughter and they feel comfortable to each other. While they was chatting together, suddenly they heard a loud thing fell off on the floor.

The loud voice coming from Yuri's house, at the downstairs. Both of them silent and Yuri turn around.

"Yuri, what is that?" asked Yena quickly and Yuri gulped. She shook her head. "I-I don't know too." answered her.

Yena could feel something was wrong. Yuri bite her lips. "I-I will check for a-a while." said Yuri and walked leaving Yena alone.

She walked carefully at the stairs and looked down.

Her eyes widely opened when she saw a group of men with black clothes was inside her house.

Yuri closed her mouth using her palm, she run to the balcony.

"Y-Yena, there was a men inside of m-my h-house. H-Help me, I-I'm scared."

said Yuri, she try to not burst out her tears. Yena was panicked, and she clear her throat. "Yuri, calm down okay? Now, come here to me."

Yuri was startled, and she looked behind her. "Y-You want me to climb to your house?" asked Yuri disbelief.

"Yeah come on hurry up! Don't worry I will help you."

Yuri have no choice, she start to climb the balcony and Yena give her hands to support Yuri. She pulled Yuri to her.

Yuri finally success climbing, and she get into Yena's arms and burst out her tears. Yena returned the hugged, she rubbing Yuri's back gently.

"Shhh.. Now you are safe. Okay? Don't cry." Yuri could hear Yena's voice right on her left ear and she nodded.

They broke the hugged, and looked at each other. Finally, they can see each other's face.

They staring to each other for a couple of minutes, without realizing that their heart beat so fast.

Not until Yuri back to her sense, she quickly broke the eye contact and looked down. Yena also realized and clear her throat.

"I will check your house okay? Wait for me in my room." said Yena gently and Yuri shook her head.

"W-What? N-No it's too dangerous, Y-Yena.."

Yena smiled before shook her head. "No need to worry about me. Now, go to my room and lock the door. I will check your house."

added Yena and leave Yuri alone. She climbed to Yuri's house and Yuri looked until Yena was gone.

Yuri was worried, she quickly go to Yena's room and lock the door.

AFTER a while, the door was knocked and Yuri startled. She stood up and walked slowly to the door.

Yuri then open the door, and it revealed Yena. Yuri sigh of relief and she hugged Yena tight.

Yena chuckles and hugging Yuri back. "You made me worried, Yena. Are you okay?" asked Yuri and broke the hugged.

Yena nodded. "Yeah I'm okay, Yuri. Don't worry." answer Yena gently, and Yuri pouted.

"Glad that you are okay." Yuri mumbled slowly but Yena clearly heard it and she smiled.

"So, how's my house?" Yuri asked. Yena face changed and she sigh after that. "About that.. they stole your things. The tv, the couch, and everything important in that house."

Yuri who heard it feel sad and she lowered her head.

"What am I gonna do now, Yena? I-I don't know what to d-do.." Yuri looked to Yena and her lips are shaking.

She crying again, and Yena once again pulled her into a hugged. Yuri burst her face into Yena's neck and tighten the hugged.

"Don't worry Yuri ahh.. I will help you. Tomorrow, we will go to the police station to make a report. You can stay at my house for a while."

said Yena sincerely and Yuri shook her head.

"I-I don't want to burden you, Yena.. I-I will just stayed at―"

"Shh.."

Yuri was shocked when Yena put her finger on her lips make she look at the girl. Yena chuckles.

"I don't take a no from you, Yuri. It's okay I sincerely want to help you."

Yuri heavily sighed and looked down. Yet, she nodded make Yena smiled wider. She ruffled Yuri's hair made Yuri squeaked.

"Tonight, you can sleep on my bed. I will sleep on the couch." added Yena made Yuri feel guilty.

"Is it okay for you?"

"Yeah don't worry."

Yuri left out a small smiled both of them get inside the room and Yena closed the door.

Yuri lay on Yena's bed and Yena lay on the couch, she closed the lamps and they was ready to sleep.

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..

yeah just a short chapter because I was lazy to update today heheh btw hope you guys enjoyed it ! 🥺🤍🤍