two

Yuri grabbed her bag and walked leaving her house. She walk to the station bus and sit while waiting for a bus.

Yuri played with her phone for a while. After 10 minutes, she sigh as she rolled her eyes.

"Where is the bus? I'm already late!" mad her as she look at her watch. Yuri off her phone and squeaked.

Suddenly, a black car stopped in front of her. Yuri raised her eyebrows but then, she realized that is Hyewon.

The window being open and Hyewon smiled to Yuri making Yuri returned the smiled back.

"Hi Yul. Waiting for a bus?"

"Well.. yeah.."

"Come on, get inside. You will be late."

Yuri quickly shook her head. "What? No it's okay Hye. I don't want to burden you."

said her make Hyewon chuckles.

"No you are not. Besides that, we were in one way. We also classmate. Let's go." Yuri cannot say no anymore.

She nodded and get inside Hyewon's car. She closed the door and Hyewon start to drive.

"Thank you, Hyewonnie."

"No biggie, Yul."

A LORRY stopped in front of a house. After that, a white car also stopped behind the lorry.

Yena and Eunbi get out from the car and look at the house. Eunbi nodded. "Not bad for me."

Yena chuckles and look at Eunbi. "You don't have a class today?" asked her and Eunbi shrugged her shoulder.

"I have but I skipped today because I want to help you." answer Eunbi make Yena smiled to her.

"Tch.. you are so kind!" Eunbi smiled proudly.

"Let's go now?"

Yena nodded and they take the stuffs with the helped from the men.

Eunbi and Yena start to clean the stuffs and the house.

The men put Yena's stuffs in the house while Yena and Eunbi was looking.

They say thanks and the men leave the house.

"So, where we wanna start?" asked Eunbi to Yena. Yena laughed.

"Well, let's start at my new room first." said Yena and Eunbi nodded.

They take the stuffs and go to Yena's new room to clean.

"THAT'S all for today. Class dismissed." said Mrs. Kim and smiled. She take her bag and books and walked leaving the class.

All of the students stood up and clean their stuffs including Yuri and Hyewon. Yuri then grabbed her bag.

"Yuri ahh." called Hyewon and Yuri turn around. She smiled. "Yes?" asked her.

"Let's have a lunch together, should we?" asked Hyewon while smiling. Yuri laughed nervously and scratch her cheeks.

"A-Ahh.. Actually.. I was too shy." Hyewon burst out her laugh and she grabbed Yuri's wrist.

Yuri shocked. "No need to be shy. It's just me. Come on."

Yuri being pulled with Hyewon and they walked to the cafe. Yuri slowly smiled as she look at their hands together.

They entered the cafe and sit at their place after found a seats.

"I will buy the foods and drinks. What do you want?" asked Hyewon as she stood up. Yuri feel guilty.

"Just buy the same foods and drinks. I'm just followed you." said Yuri and Hyewon nodded.

She left Yuri. Yuri look at Hyewon's figure and without her realized, her heart beat fast a little bit.

After a while, Hyewon comeback with her hands full of trays of food and drinks for Yuri and herself.

Yuri stood up, she helped Hyewon as she take her food and drinks and put it on the table.

They both sit down. "Thank you, Hyewon." Hyewon chuckles and nodded.

They eat with full of peaceful silent. Both of them was hungry and they were too focused on their foods.

"So, I was so teribble at Biological and Mrs. Ahn told me to meet a girl from another class. But she don't coming today."

told Hyewon and Yuri looked at her. She felt weird. "Another class? Who is it?" ask her and Hyewon shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't remember her name. K-Kwo... Kwon Rubi? I don't know." answered Hyewon.

Yuri just nodded. She also felt weird why she didn't feel jealous when Hyewon talked about another girl.

"Maybe she have another problem? That's why she didn't come today."

Hyewon nodded, supporting Yuri's speech.

"Yeahh maybe."

"THANK you for treating me the foods today. I will treat you next time." said Yuri as she smiled.

Hyewon left out a soft laugh, she shook her head.

"No need, Yuri. I'm sincerely treated you today so no need to pay back." answer Hyewon nicely.

Yuri squeaked but she nodded. "Okay, if you already said that." both of them chuckles.

"I will go now. Thank you once again." said Yuri, and she bowed to Hyewon. Hyewon bowed back.

"Yeah see you tomorrow. Bye, Yul!" they waved to each other and Hyewon walked leaving Yuri alone.

Yuri smiled seeing Hyewon's figure. She chuckles and then, she walked leaving the place.

Yuri take a taxi to go back to her house.

After 20 minutes, she reached her house. Yuri pay it and say thanks.

She go out from the car and walked closer to her house.

Yuri open the gate of her house, and she feel weird seeing the house beside her have a shoes in front of the door.

"Eo? Already have the owner?" asked herself. Yuri get inside her house and closed the gate as she lock it.

"It's good then. I would not be alone anymore hehe." Yuri smiling widely and then she get inside her house.

Yuri closed the door and lock it. She then go to her room to get a shower and rest.

 She then go to her room to get a shower and rest

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued.. don't forget to vote and leave a comment! ✌🏻♡