seventeen

Yuri held her hands tight. That night, she was at the balcony alone. Yuri was holding her anger.

Her eyes was red and teary also. Yuri was thinking about what Juri said earlier and Yuri was so mad.

She felt so jealous all of a sudden and she take a deep breath. Yet, her tears fall down.

"Already taste her? Did she think I badly want to taste Yena? Slut!" Yuri mumbled alone.

"Yena.. Please.. Get out of my mind." Yuri weakly said as she closed her eyes. Yet, Yuri crying alone.

"Yuri." called someone make Yuri shocked and she quickly turn around.

Her face changed when she saw Yena was in front of her. She frowned. "How did you get into my house?" asked Yuri coldly.

"I just want to make sure if you are okay or not. And then I saw the door was unlock so I quickly get inside to make sure if you are okay."

explained Yena and she walked closer to Yuri. "Stop there." warn Yuri and Yena obeyed her.

They look at each other. "Get out from here." said Yuri and turn around. Yena shook her head.

"No, I won't." replied Yena and Yuri's blood boiled up. She turn back to Yena.

"I said get out from here!!"

"Why did you was so mad? Did I hurt you? Did I make you mad or make you jealous? Or it's about the kiss a few days ago?"

Yuri was gasped hearing Yena's question and Yena still staring to her. Yuri avoided her stared.

"Why are you silent? Did I said the truth?" asked Yena again and Yuri bite her lips.

"If it's about the kiss, I'm truthly sorry, Yuri. I didn't meant it." Yuri sarcastically laughed.

"Didn't meant it? First, you kissed me. After this? What? Raped me?"

Yena was speechless and she left dumbfounded.

Yuri smirked. "What? Is it true what I said?" ask Yuri and Yena shook her head.

"Why suddenly you talk like this? I don't understand."

"Yes. Pretend as you don't understand. Juri said that she already taste y―"

"Juri?"

Yuri know she accidentally spilled Juri's name but she pretend as she didn't care. Yena look at Yuri sharply.

"So, you believe Juri? You believe her more than me?!" Yena raised her voice up and Yuri was startled.

Yena take a deep breath as she stroke her hair madly.

"For your information, I had never touch anyone and she never taste me! What she said is not true! She's just lying to you and you believe her just like that?!"

Yuri's eyes was teary. "Because she was your girlfriend before this."

"But we had never do that!" Yena cutted her off.  Yuri looked down and she suddenly feel guilty to Yena.

"Sorry." Yuri apologized and she walked passing Yena. Yena quickly grabbed her arm and Yuri stopped.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. But, I do that not because it was an accident.. but I really loves you."

Yuri was shocked, she quickly looked at Yena to find if she was lying but failed. Yena stared at Yuri deeply.

"Jo Yuri.. I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Yena as her voice was almost crack.

Yuri let her tears fall down and she lowered her head.

"Just please.. don't break my heart." answer Yuri and Yena widely smiles. She immediately nodded.

"I love you too, Yena." added Yuri and lift her head up. Yena lean closer to her and captured Yuri's lips gently.

Yuri responded to the kiss and she wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

Yena put her arms at Yuri's waist and they hugging each other so tight.

Yena bite Yuri's lower lips, and Yuri opened her mouth. Yena slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth and their tongue battle together.

Yuri left out a soft moan. Yena then broke the kissed and hugging Yuri. Yuri smiled and hugged Yena back.

"I'm sorry, Yuri." Yena apologized and look to Yuri.

"No, it's not your fault. I supposed to say sorry to you. I'm just.. mad with Juri." answer Yuri and looked down as she felt shy.

Yena softly laughed and she pinch Yuri's cheeks gently.

"Mad? Or jealous?" tease Yena and Yuri squeaked. She rest her head on Yena's chest.

"Both." Yena chuckles and rubbed Yuri's hair gently.

"Yena. Can you sleep here tonight? I miss you." said Yuri and she pouted.

Yena nodded. "Sure, Joyul. I want to cuddle with you." replied Yena and she lift Yuri like a bridal style.

Yuri was startled and look at Yena as she wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

"Tomorrow there have no class right?" Yuri nodded.

Yena smirked and walked to Yuri's room. Yuri gulped so hard.

Yena lay Yuri down on the bed and she start to kiss Yuri passionately. Yuri kissed her back in passionate way too.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Yena."

Yena smiled and she went on top of Yuri. Yena kiss her neck and Yuri heavily sighed.

"Can I make you mine?" ask Yena seductively and Yuri stay silent. She actually was shy.

Yena chuckles. "Just kidding. Goodnight Joyul."

wish Yena and she lay beside Yuri. She pulled Yuri in her arms and Yuri smiles. They are cuddling each other so tight.

 They are cuddling each other so tight

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..