ten

Eunbi was glaring to the person in front of her, she put the pen down aggressively and crossed her arms over her chest.

The person looked at her and chuckles softly made Eunbi's blood boiled up.

"Can you just do the practiced? Stop laughing and do your work, Kang Hyewon!" mad Eunbi.

The person, Hyewon giggles and continue doing her work while chuckling.

"Don't be mad, Miss Bunny. You look old."

Eunbi jaw dropped and Hyewon burst out her laughed seeing her face.

Eunbi punch the table and stood up. Her face was red.

"If you want to play and don't want to study, don't call me, stupid! I have no time to play!"

shouted Eunbi, she clean her stuffs and grabbed her bag. She walked leaving Hyewon alone.

Hyewon stop from laughing. She looked at Eunbi's figure and smiled.

"Yah! I'm just joking don't take it too serious!" yelled Hyewon and she continue to laughed.

She shook her head before continue doing her work with her mind was thinking about Eunbi.

YENA was startled when the class door being bumped too loud and she lift her head up.

Eunbi walked into the class with full of anger, she sit beside Yena aggressively and sighed madly.

Yena raised a brow, she stop from writing on the book and look at Eunbi weirdy.

"Are you okay, Eun? What's wrong?" asked Yena carefully and Eunbi take a deep breath.

"I'm okay. It's just about.. that annoying person that always made my blood boiled up." Eunbi answered and Yena nodded as she understand her mean.

Yena continue to writing. "Ahhh I got it. Don't be mad just because of her. Forget it and don't take it too serious."

advised Yena and Eunbi looked at her. She sighed. "How I want to forget it? She always made me mad. I hate her so much!"

Yena chuckles softly and stop writing once again. "Yeah hate her. Later, you will love her."

Eunbi was about to mad but Yena quickly squeaked. "Drop the subject. I want to tell you something." added Yena and Eunbi's face changed.

"What is it?" asked Eunbi curiously.

"Do you remember that I have told you about my neighbour?" ask Yena excitedly and Eunbi seems thinking.

Then, she nodded. "Yes, that woman. Why?" Yena chuckles.

"I already meet her last night." tell Yena and Eunbi was shocked. "Really? You meet her? How is she? Is she pretty? Is she nice?" asked Eunbi quickly.

Yena left out a soft laughed. "Wooo calm down, Eun! Yeahh she's okay. She's nice and quite pretty too."

Yena mumbled the last word but Eunbi clearly heard it and she smirked. "Ahh she must be soo pretty that's why you smiling like that."

Eunbi teasing her and Yena start to blushes. She quickly shook her head. "N-No! Stop it, Eun!" mad Yena.

Eunbi chuckles. "Okay okay. Now tell me, what is her name and where did she study?" asked Eunbi.

Yena clear her throat. "She's study here. Her name is Jo Yuri." Eunbi feel weird.

"Jo Yuri?"

Yena nodded fastly. "Yes. Why? Do you know her?" asked Yena. Eunbi nodded.

"Yeah. She's from Mathematics class. And she also friends with that Kang Hyewon." tell Eunbi and she rolled her eyes.