twenty three

"Yah Choi Yena!"

Yena who was standing in front of Yuri's house turn around as she lift her head up.

She saw Hyewon was walking fastly to her.

"How dare you do that to Yuri?!" shouted Hyewon and Yena received a loud punch on her right cheeks.

Yena fell off on the ground. Hyewon gripped her hands tight.

"Wait Hye! I can explain everything!" said Yena and she looked to Hyewon.

Hyewon nodded angrily.

"Yes! Then explain everything this shit to me right now!" replied her angrily and Yena stood up.

"I know that you are mad. And I know it's my fault but believe me, I don't love Juri anymore. She suddenly come to my house and pushed me. She kissed me and I tried to pushed her but I can't. I don't know how she know my house."

explained Yena and Hyewon could tell that Yena tell the truth since she was telling with emotion.

Hyewon calm her heart and she slowly nods.

"Okay. I believe you. Now, think how you want to persuade her."

Yena nodded and suddenly they heard a sounds of the gate.

Both Hyewon and Yena turn around and they saw Yuri walked with Eunbi. Yena was shocked.

Yuri didn't dare to look at Yena as her eyes keep looking at somewhere. Yena know that Yuri still mad to her.

"You may go now, Eun. Thank you for accompany me." said Yuri and smile to Eunbi.

Eunbi nodded and her eyes landed on Yena. She glared to Yena and Yena gulped.

Yuri took a glance for Yena and Yena also looked at her. Yuri quickly looked down and walked passing Yena.

"Give me time." said Yuri to Yena and she walked to the door with her key that she hide behind the flower pot.

She quickly get inside her house and lock the door. Yena heavily sighed and lowered her head.

"You owned me an explanation, Choi." said Eunbi madly and walked leaving Hyewon and Yena.

"Let's go." added Hyewon and pulled Yena's collar to followed them. Yena just obeyed them.

Little did Yena know, that Yuri was watching them behind the window, behind the curtains.

She saw Yena being pulled by Hyewon and she feel heavy on her chest. Slowly, her tears fall down.

How I want to hate you, Yena? I love you so much. Just give me some time.

3 days has passed but Yuri still didn't talk to Yena. Yena know the girl still mad at her.

Their problems still not settled down and they lived in their own house for now.

"Eun." Yena called Eunbi and Eunbi mind her own business.

"Yah Eunbi.." called Yena ince again. This time, Eunbi squeaked and keep writing on her book.

Yena heavily sighed. She bite her lips hardly.

"You still mad at me? You already know the truth right?" asked Yena and Eunbi looked at her.

"Yes. But still, that's your fault, Choi. You should check it first who comes to your house." answer Eunbi madly.

Yena lowered her head. "I know it's my fault. I'm so sorry." added her.