twenty six

1 Month later..

Yuri feel her body was shaking so hard. She quickly turn to her right and gripped Yena's palm so tight.

Yena looked at Yuri who seems scared. She chuckles. "Hey Joyul. Why your body was so shaking? Don't be afraid okay?"

Yuri turn to Yena and bite her lips. "Don't be afraid you say? Yah I'm gonna meet your parents for the first time! Of course I'm scared."

Yuri replied as she shouted not too loud since they now was in front of Yena's parents house.

Yena decided to bring Yuri to her parents's house at Incheon during the holidays and Yuri of course agree.

But now, Yuri feel regret and she feel so scared right now.

"What if your parents don't like me? What if they shoved me out from this house? What if they ask me to leave y―"

Yena cutted her off with peck on her lips that success to make Yuri silent. Now, her face start to blushing.

Yena noticed it and smirked. "You like it huh?" Yuri glared to Yena and Yena chuckles.

"Don't worry, okay Joyul? My parents already know about you and they already see your picture. They liked you."

after Yena said that, the door was opened. Both of them looked in front of them. Yuri saw an old woman was smiling to them.

Yena chuckles. "Hi mom. I miss you." said Yena and hugged her mom, Mrs. Choi. Mrs. Choi giggles.

"I miss you too, my daughter." replied her and they broked the hugged. Mrs. Choi looked at Yuri.

Yuri realized it and smiled slightly. She bowed to Mrs. Choi and Yena giggles seeing Yuri's action.

"So you must be Jo Yuri?" ask Mrs. Choi and Yuri nodded shyly.

"Y-Yes, Mrs. Choi."

"No need to call me Mrs. Choi. I felt old. Just call me mom." Yuri was startled and looked at Mrs. Choi and Yena.

Yena softly laughed. "Just obeyed her, Joyul. If not she will be mad." Yuri gulped and Mrs. Choi glared to Yena.

"Don't listen to her. Come on, let's meet your dad. He's waiting for you."

said Mrs. Choi and pulled Yuri's wrist gently, leaving Yena alone.

Yena's jaw dropped. "Yah! Didn't he missed me? I'm his daughter!" shouted Yena and nobody replied to her.

She pouted and walked inside the house.

YURI walked inside the room that she shared with Yena and she saw Yena was sitting on the bed with playing games.

Yuri closed the door and lock it. She leaned closer to Yena and sit beside the girl closely.

"Yena."

called her and Yena ignored her. Yuri chuckles.

"Are you still sulking with me?" asked Yuri and Yena still ignored her.

Yuri squeaked softly and she wrapped her arms around Yena's waist. She pouted.

"Baby~don't be mad." persuade Yuri and Yena took a glance for her.

She continue to playing her games.

"I'm not sulking with you. Yeah you and my parents treat me like I'm not their daughter."

Yuri burst out her laughed and Yena glared to her.

"Why are you acted like a kid, Yen? They just joking with you. They missed joking with you so why would you acted like this? Hmm?"

asked Yuri and she caressing Yena's cheeks gently. Yena pouted and didn't answered Yuri. She just playing her games.

Yuri chuckles and take Yena's phone. She off the phone and put it on the table beside their bed.

Yuri then sit on Yena's lap and wrap her arms around Yena's neck. "Tch.. Don't be mad okay?"

asked Yuri and then she peck on Yena's lips in multiple times. Yena hide her smiled.

Yuri realized it and she chuckles. "Just smiled you, dumb duck. You like it, don't you?" tease Yuri and Yena finally smiled.

Yuri smiled wider. "Aww you are so cute." Yuri compliment Yena and Yena chuckles.

Yena then lay Yuri down as she went on top of Yuri. Yuri smiles again.

Without saying anything, Yena start to kiss Yuri's lips gently.

Yuri immediately respond to the kissed. They kissed passionately and smiles through the kisses.

THE next morning, Yena's parents went out for a while and both Yena and Yuri feel bored. They got nothing to do.

Suddenly, they heard a bell was ringing outside the house. They looked at each other.

Yena stood up and open the door. Yuri standing behind her.

"Eo? Hyewon? Eunbi?" asked Yena disbelief. Yuri also shocked and walked to standing beside Yena.

"Wait.. What are you guys doing here?" asked Yuri. Eunbi and Hyewon rolled their eyes.

"Did you forgot that I'm your bestfriend, Choi? Of course I came here to visit my grandma. And did you forgot that Hyewon is my girlfriend now, Jo?"

both Yena and Yuri smiled awkwardly and laughed.

"Sorry." both of them apologized and Hyewon chuckles.

"Now, Let's go to the beach should we?" asked Eunbi excitedly. Yena looked at Yuri.

"Yes, sure! Wait a minute we will get our things." said Yena and Hyewon shook her head.

"We already packed everything for you guys. Come one we will be late!" replied Hyewon and she pulled Yuri and Yena's hands.

"Okay we will go now." Yuri said and they walked out from the house. Yena lock the door.

"Did you guys already prepared the foods and drinks?" ask Yuri and both Eunbi and Hyewon nodded.

"We already prepared everything so don't asked anymore okay?" replied Eunbi lazily.

Yuri chuckles and she nodded. They get inside the car and Hyewon start to drive.

- The Girl Next Door -

next chapter epilogue hehe🤭