twenty two

The next day, Yena walked downstairs and she go to the kitchen. She felt hungry and decided to get a breakfast.

She walked inside the kitchen and saw nothing except Yuri. She feel weird and wonder where is Yuri.

Yena go to the refrigerator and then she saw a sticky note on it. Yena take the sticky note and read the note.

Hey Yena!

I just want to tell you that breakfast are ready on the dining table. Eat that okay? If you were curious where am I, now I was at the store, buying some stuffs. I will be right back quickly.

Your lover,
Yuri♥

Yena chuckles softly. She shook her head as she feel Yuri's words was so cute. "Tch.. that hamster. Why is she so cute?"

Yena asked herself and she put the sticky note back at the refrigerator.

Yena took the plain water and she walked to the dining table. She sit on the chair and open the lid.

She smiles seeing many foods and she start to eat.

When she was done eating and was washing the plates, she heard a loud bell at the door.

She smiles thinking it's could be Yuri, and Yena quickly close the water on the sink and she run to the door.

"Yul you are b―" Yena couldn't continue her words when she saw someone else were in front of her. It's not Yuri.

"Yena." called that girl and Yena's face changed. Her face are cold.

"What are you doing here, Juri? I told you to not bothering me anymore. How did you know my house?"

Juri left out a sweet smiles and not answering Yena. Yena feel weird.

All of a sudden, Juri pushed Yena and she get into the house. The door being closed.

YURI walked out from the store and she stares at the stuffs. Suddenly, she smiles.

She remember that she buy the stuffs because she want to make Yena's favourite foods.

With a smiled plastered on her face, she walked to Yena's house that they used to live together.

She sang happily and saw the house that almost near. Yuri then walked fastly to reached her house.

"Baby, I'm h―" Yuri open the door and couldn't finished her words when she saw a scene that made her heart ache.

She saw Juri was on top of Yena, with sitting on her lap and kissing with Yena. The stuffs fell off on the floor.

Yena and Juri both are shocked and Yena quickly pushed Juri and stood up.

She shocked seeing Yuri at the door. Her body was shaking.

"Y-Yuri.." called Yena scaredly. Meanwhile Juri standing propely and crossed her arms over her chest. She smirked.

Yuri slowly shook her head. "H-How could y-you.." Yuri mumbled and Yena shook her head too.

"N-No Joyul.. I-It's not what y-you t-thin-k.."

"It's not what I think? You were kissing with her! You said you don't love her anymore. But what is this?"

asked Yuri and her tears fall down.

"J-Joyul listen to me. Yes, I don't love her anymore. She suddenly comes and pushed me―"

"How could you, Yena? I-I believe you so much.. And this is what you repay me?" Yuri cutted her off.

"I-I hate you!" shouted Yuri and run leaving the house.

"Joyul!"

yelled Yena and was about to chased after Yuri but Juri quickly held her wrist.

Yena turn around. "Let her be." said Juri and Yena pulled out her wrist away from Juri.

"You bitch, Juri! I told you to not seperate us anymore! I don't love you so back off!! Can't you understand it?!"

Juri shocked hearing Yena yelled to her. She stepped back.

"Stop bothering me!!" added Yena again. Her eyes was fully red, holding her anger.

Without saying anything, Yena run leaving the house.

"Ughh!! That Yuri!" yelled Juri and she also walked leaving the house.

"IS that true?!" shouted Hyewon and Eunbi. Yuri slowly nodded and crying again. Eunbi quickly hugged her tight.

"I hate her.." Yuri tell them while crying. Hyewon and Eunbi looked at each other and sighed heavily.

"I will find Yena. I will ask her everything and I want to heard her explanation."

said Hyewon and walked leaving the cafe.

Eunbi looked down to Yuri, she rubbed Yuri's back gently.

"Are you sure Yena still love Juri?"

asked Eunbi and Yuri stay silent. It took many seconds to Yuri to answer.

Slowly, she nodded with no confident. Eunbi left out a soft smiled.

"See? You also don't know if Yena still loves Juri or not. I know my bestfriend. If she don't loves someone anymore, she will never loves him or her again. Yena is the person who easily to give her loves to someone. But they always break her heart."

Yuri heard all Eunbi's explanation and slowly, she feel guilty to Yena because she accuse Yena without hearing her explanation.

But, her ego were in her mind right now. Yuri bite her lips and shook her head.

"I believe Yena still loves Juri." retorted her and Eunbi heavily sighed.

"I already told you, Yuri. But you refused to believe me. It's okay." replied Eunbi and look in front of her.

Yuri was in dilemma. She looked down and sighed slowly.

 She looked down and sighed slowly

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..
Hi??