eighteen

Yuri feel a pair of hands was hugging her waist tightly so she opened her eyes. She saw Yena was peacefully sleeping while hugging her.

Yuri left out a soft smiled. She wrap her arms around Yena's neck and peck on Yena's cheeks gently.

"More." said Yena and it startled Yuri. Yena slowly open her eyes and look to Yuri. She smiles teasingly.

"I want more." added Yena and Yuri chuckles. She lean closer and peck on Yena's cheeks once again.

"Enough?" ask Yuri and Yena pouted as she shook her head. Yuri raised a brow.

"Here." answer Yena and pointed at her lips. Yuri giggles and she pinch Yena's lips. Yena squealed in pain.

"Naughty." comment her and lean closer once again. She kiss Yena's lips.

Yena was smiling, she quickly responded to the kissed and pull Yuri more to her as she want the kiss become more longer.

After 5 minutes, Yena pulled out the kisses and staring to Yuri. "Thank you, Joyul~" said her and chuckles.

Yuri rolled her eyes but she smiled after that. "Pervert duck." Yena stick her tongue out.

"Joyul?"

"Yes?"

"Since you already be my girlfriend, can we live together?" asked Yena and Yuri looked at her.

She then rubbed Yena's hair gently and smiled. "Of course we can. I love it." answer Yuri and Yena smiles widely.

She then tighten her hugged to Yuri and rest her head on Yuri's chest. Yuri continue to rubbing her hair. Yena closed her eyes.

"I like this." Yena mumbled to Yuri and Yuri look at Yena. "Really?"

"Eungg~~" Yuri chuckled and keep rubbing Yena's hair.

"When will we wake up and get a breakfast if we keep laying like this?" asked Yuri jokingly and Yena open her eyes.

They look at each other. Yena smirked. "Wake up? We can have a breakfast on the bed. I can eat you."

Blushes. That's Yuri's face now. Yuri avoided Yena's eyes and slapped her arms loudly. Yena yelped in pain.

"S-Stop it, Yena!" mad Yuri as she still feel shy. Yena then laughed and she teasing Yuri.

"Aww you are blushing, Joyul~" tease Yena as she keep playing with Yuri's cheeks. Yuri pouted.

"Yena.."

Yena chuckles and peck on Yuri's pouting lips. "Okay I'm sorry, baby." once again, Yuri was blushing when heard Yena calling her baby.

She squeaked and pinch Yena make Yena squealed in pain. Yuri broked the hugged and wake up from her lay.

"Tidy the room. I will cook now." said Yuri and walked leaving Yena alone. Yena pouted.

Yuri saw it and giggles. She shook her head before go to the kitchen.

HYEWON was doing her work alone at the park. There's no people around the park except her.

She decided to do her assignment alone at the park since it was morning.

"Hi Hyewon." greeted someone make Hyewon lift her head up and look in front of her.

She smiled a little then. "Oh hi Eunbi." greeted her back and Eunbi chuckles. She sit in front of Hyewon and look at Hyewon's books.

She raised a brow. "Seriously? Doing an assignment in your off day? You need rest Hye." said her.

Hyewon smirked and she stop doing her works. She then look at Eunbi with putting her palm on her chin.

Eunbi feel weird. "You worried about me?" asked Hyewon teasingly.

Eunbi was gasped. She suddenly silent and avoided Hyewon's eyes who still staring at her with teasing smiled.

She clear her throat and play with her fingers. "N-No.. I-I just said it." answered her and looked at somewhere.

Hyewon left out a soft laugh and she shook her head.

"You worried about me. Don't deny it. Your eyes tell everything." replied Hyewon and continue her work.

Eunbi suddenly blushing. She quickly fake coughed. Hyewon took a glance for Eunbi and giggles. She squeaked then.

"Thank you for worrying at me. Don't worry I'm okay." added Hyewon and winked to Eunbi.

Eunbi rolled her eyes, try to covering her heart that pounded so hard. "Tch.." Eunbi replied and Hyewon smiles.

Suddenly, Hyewon's phone are ringing. Both Hyewon and Eunbi look at the phone and Hyewon saw Yuri's name.

Hyewon quickly answered the call and Eunbi just silent.

"Hi Yuri."

"...."

"Ah really? Okay then I will leave it to you. But you seems happy. Mind to tell me?"

"...."

"A-Ahh really? Congrats, Yul. I wish both of you are happy. Don't worry, I will tell Eunbi. Bye, Yul."

Hyewon smiled a little before ended the call. Eunbi feel weird. "What's wrong?" asked her.

"Yena and Yuri are officially dating. I bet Yena success persuade Yuri." tell Hyewon and chuckles.

Eunbi look at Hyewon worriedly. "Are you okay, Hye?" asked Eunbi and without her realized, she touch Hyewon's hands.

Hyewon looked at their hands, and she smiles sincerely as she nodded. "Yes, I'm literally okay. I already moved on from her." said Hyewon and Eunbi was shocked.

"What? That's too fast." comment Eunbi and Hyewon nodded. "Yes. Because I think my heart already belongs to someone." answer Hyewon and Eunbi was nervous.

"Who is it?" asked Eunbi try to not sutter. Hyewon smiles looking at Eunbi and Eunbi was shivering.

"It's you."

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..
Finally Hyewon is confessed😭♥