six

Yena can't sleep that night. She closed the tv and go to the kitchen. Yena then make the drinks for herself.

She done making the hot chocolate for herself, and Yena decided to hang up at the balcony.

Yena open the door, and she looked at her view. The night was so beautiful. Yena smiling alone.

Ooh-whoa
Hey, yeah-yeah-yeah
You make me much better when you're here
I'm lucky when I'm in your atmosphere
Every little move you do
Every little thing you say
It saves me from falling much deeper

All of a sudden, Yena heard someone was singing at this late night. She was shocked and look around her.

I lay down my head on your shoulder
And think if I could always be like this
I breathe in your scent and I don't dare to blink
If we could always be like this

Just listen here we are again
Through the fire, through the rain
The roads we crossed, they built story of us
Here we are again and I still feel the same
You and I, we write the story of us

Yena stopped and turn to her right. The voice were from her right. Yena stares at the curtains.

"It's a girl?" mumbled her alone. Yena was speechless hearing that voice.

"Her voice is husky and was so beautiful."

Yena thought in her heart. She suddenly smiled alone hearing that voice. Yena closed her eyes, she heard the singing.

Sway with me like a firefly
(Stay with me) 'til the day I die
(Write the story) of us
Sway with me like a firefly
Stay with me 'til the day I die
Write the story of us

Just listen here we are again (here we are again)
Through the fire, through the rain (fire through the rain)
The roads we crossed, they built story of us

Here we are again (here we are again) and I still feel the same
You and I, we write the story of us
Sway with me like a firefly
Stay with me 'til the day I die
Write the story of us

Yena opened her eyes, the song already finished. Yena felt something weird on her chest.

She held her chest. "Stop beating so fast, can you? You just heard her voice, not seeing her face."

Yena scolded her heart, she sighed heavily. Then, Yena saw the lamps being closed by the girl.

Yena chuckles. "She want to sleep. So I guess I have to sleep too." said her and go inside her house. Yena closed the door and the lamps. She walked to her room.

EUNBI was walking alone with her hands full with the books that Professor Joo ask her to put it at the library.

Eunbi seems so hard to walk but she manage to walked by herself.

Not until she slipped into something and fell off on the ground. Eunbi yelped in pain when her hand has a sore.

Eunbi squeaked. "Hey are you okay?" asked someone make Eunbi lift her head up. She saw a girl with black hair was kneeling down.

Eunbi shook her head. "N-No, it's okay I can handle by myself." said Eunbi, and the girl chuckles.

"You don't good in lying. Come one, I will help you." replied the girl, she help Eunbi to stood up and took the books.

"You want to put it at the library?" Eunbi nodded. "Okay then. Let's go." said the girl, she walked leaving Eunbi alone.

Eunbi rolled her eyes, she found that girl was so annoying. Then, she followed the girl.

"PUT it there." said Eunbi and the girl obeyed her. The girl put the books on the table.

They faced to each other. "Don't wanna say thanks?" ask the girl, snd smiled teasingly to Eunbi.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "You are so annoying. Thank you."

"You are welcome!" Eunbi squeaked lazily and go to sit on the chair. She look at her hand that was hurt ealier.

"Let me treat your hand." Eunbi was startled, she looked up and the girl lean closer to her.

"What are you doing here? Go back to your class."

"My class already done, miss bunny." Eunbi jaw dropped. "You call me bunny? You miss annoying!"

shouted Eunbi not too loud since they were in library even there's no people there. The girl smirked.

"Whatever, miss bunny." said the girl and sit beside Eunbi.

Without saying anything, she take out the oil and a plaster from her handbag. Eunbi just silent watching the girl.

"It's done." Eunbi back to her sense and clear her throat. She quickly pulled her hand off from that girl.

"Thank you." the girl nodded. "Can I know your name?" ask Eunbi make the girl smirked. "Why? Did you fall for me?"

Eunbi's eyes widely opened and she make a disgusted face. "Excuse me?! Hell no! Don't be too confident can you?" mad her.

The girl laughed and she show her student card. "Kang Hyewon." said Hyewon.

Eunbi was shocked. "Kang Hyewon?" Hyewon nodded. "And you?" Eunbi sighed. "Kwon Eunbi."

"Wait what?! Kwon Eunbi?" asked Hyewon startled and Eunbi nodded lazily. Hyewon then smiled. "So, I can bothering you when we have to meet then."

Eunbi glared to her. "I don't know that Kang Hyewon is so annoying person! I'm regret now!" Eunbi sighed heavily.

Hyewon chuckles and she stood up. "See you next time, miss bunny!" waved Hyewon and walked leaving Eunbi alone.

Eunbi looked at Hyewon's figure and rolled her eyes. "God!! I'm dead!"

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued ..