thirteen

The next day, Yuri woke up from her sleeping as she opened her eyes. She saw herself in Yena's arms.

Suddenly, her face are blushing and Yuri lift her head up.

She feel weird why she and Yena end up with cuddling together.

She remember that she fall asleep at the living room.

"Y-Yena?" called Yuri as she held Yena's arm. Yena moved a little before she opened her eyes and saw Yuri.

She smiled. "Oh Yuri. Are you okay now?" ask Yena, earning a weird look from Yuri.

"Why did you ask like that?" ask Yuri and both of them wake up from lay. Yena squeaked.

"So, you don't remember what happen to you last night." said Yena and Yuri was confused.

Yena smiled.

"You was crying to me last night. I bring you to sleep on the bed and you suddenly called me and crying. You also said, that you miss them."

explained Yena and Yuri looked down. She still blur and cannot progress anything.

"Them?"

"Yes. Them. Your parents."

answer Yena and it makes Yuri gasped. She gulped and looked at Yena shockedly.

"M-My parents?" Yena nodded.

Yuri lowered her head and she heavily sighed.

Yena realized that Yuri start to feel sad so she leaned closer to Yuri and pulled Yuri into a hug.

Yuri just silent, she let it be. Her mind was blank, she bite her lips hardly.

Yena rubbed Yuri's head gently, she tighten the hugged.

"If you want to share with me.. I'm willing to hear that. But if you don't want to share with me, I totally understand it."

said Yena, and Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist, returning the hugged. "I-I miss them." tell Yuri and Yena nodded.

"May I ask, where are they now?"

"I-I don't know. They handed me over to my aunt when I was a baby. M-My aunty said that they went abroad for a few days but they have not returned until n-now. I don't know if they are still alive or not. I-I have never seen them, only in pictures. Aunty said that they loved me. I-If they love me, why haven't they returned yet?"

explained Yuri and start to crying. Yena nodded as she understand what happen.

She could feel that Yuri gripped her shirt so tight.

"Yuri.. I don't know what to say but.. Please calm down okay? Now, you have me. If you want to cry, then lean on me."

Yuri feel touch with Yena's words and she nodded. Yena smiled widely.

"Thank you, Yena."

"You are welcome, Joyul."

EUNBI was walking alone at the cafe. Today, she was alone since Yena was absent today because she was helping Yuri cleaning her house.

She stopped for a while and buy a banana milk for herself. When she saw about to pay, she saw Hyewon was alone.

"Why I always saw she's alone and seems broken? Haish.."

Eunbi squeaked and decided to grabbed another banana milk.

She pay for the banana milk and then walked to Hyewon. Eunbi put the banana milk in front of Hyewon and the girl was shocked.

She lift her head up and saw Eunbi was looking at her.

"Why did you always spacing out, Miss Annoying? You seems broken."

said Eunbi and she sit in front Hyewon. Hyewon sighed and she shook her head.

"Nothing." Eunbi raised her brow and chuckles sarcastically.

"You were not good in lying, you know." comment Eunbi and Hyewon silent.

"Let's go." said Eunbi and stood up.

Hyewon feel weird. "Go to where?" ask Hyewon but she still stood up.

Eunbi rolled her eyes and grabbed Hyewon's palm. She held it tight.

"To release your stress." answer Eunbi and pulled Hyewon. Hyewon grabbed the banana milk and followed Eunbi.

Without their realized, a smiled appeared on their face.

YURI was standing at the balcony in her house. Yes, now she staying in her house since her house was already clean.

She suddenly smiling alone and chuckles. "Joyul? That's sounds too cute." comment her and giggles.

"Ahh I must be crazy." added Yuri and shook her head. But she still smiles.

All of a sudden, a scene coming to her mind. The scene when Yena pulled her into a hugged and comforting her.

Yuri left out a small smiles. She admit, she fall in love with Yena even they just know each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Yuri was startled when heard the familiar voice beside her.

She turn around and saw Yena was looking at her. Yuri chuckles awkwardly and shook her head.

"N-Nothing."

Yena nodded and look in front of her. "Hey Yena, thanks for everything. You helped me a lot."

Yena softly laughed. "It's nothing. You are my neighbour of course I will help you."

"And because you were a special person for me."

Yena mumbled the last word too slow but Yuri clearly heard it. Her face start to blushes.

She clear her throat. "I-I will go to sleep now. G-Goodnight Yena."

"Yeah, goodnight Yuri." Yuri smiles and walked leaving Yena alone.

Yena chuckles. "Have a sweet dream, Joyul." whisper her and left the balcony.

" whisper her and left the balcony

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..🤭♥