one

A girl with long dark brown hair was busy preparing breakfast for herself. She placed the fried rice with egg on the table.

Suddenly, her phone was beeping. The girl look at her phone and yet, she smiled. She take the phone and open the message.

Hyewon🤭♥
>Hi Yuri. What are you doing now?

Yuri🐹🧡
> Nothing, Hye. I just having a breakfast. Why did you ask?

Hyewon🤭♥
> Ahhh okay I'm just asking. Mind to go out with me later?
> I'm just bored so I ask you. It's okay if you were busy.

Yuri🐹🧡
> Of course we can. I'm not busy, Hye. So.. What's the time?

Hyewon🤭♥
> I will pick you up around 3 p.m. Are you okay with that?

Yuri🐹🧡
> Okay then! See you later, Hye!

Hyewon🤭♥
> Yeah, bye Yuri!

Yuri scream and she jumped happily. "Yes!! She ask me to go out!" shouted her excitedly and Yuri clear her throat then.

She squeaked and put her phone back. Yuri sing happily and she sit down on the chair. Yuri then start to eat with full of happiness.

Yuri have a long crush with her classmate, Kang Hyewon for almost two years since they first walked into the college.

That time, Hyewon helped her for bringing the books to the library. Starting from there, Yuri likes Hyewon.

Hyewon also famous since the first day they become a junior in that collage. Many girls and boys were crushing on her.

Yuri eating while smiling like a crazy people. She chuckles.

YURI just wearing a long black trousers and a orange long t-shirt. She tied her hair up and just put a simple make up.

Yuri smiling seeing herself in the mirror and then she grabbed her handbag. Yuri go out from her room and go outside of her house.

She wear her sport shoes and then Yuri turn beside her right.

She raised a brow. "Eh? This house will have an owner? I thought this house will be empty forever." said her slowly.

But then, she shrugged her shoulder. "Whatever. No my problem." added her and then she saw a black car stopped in front of her.

Yuri smiled. She quickly get inside the car and closed the door. Yuri smiled to Hyewon and the girl returned the smiled back.

"So, let's go?" Yuri chuckles and nodded. Hyewon start to drive.

"Are you okay living there alone?" ask Hyewon, breaking the silence between them.

Yuri turn her head to Hyewon and she nodded. "Yeah I'm okay. It's fun living alone with many neighborhood around my house."