twenty one

Juri walked into a class, she then saw Yena was alone in the class. She smirked and leaned closer to Yena.

Yena don't realized that Juri was walking to her since she was busy looking at her phone.

But then she shocked when a pair of hands was hugging her tight. She quickly turn to her right and saw Juri was hugging her.

"What the heck, Juri?!" mad Yena as she pushed Juri and then stood up. Juri chuckles softly.

"Relax okay? You afraid if Yuri see you with me? No need to worry. She won't know." said Juri sarcastically and stood up.

Yena stepped back. "What are you talking about, huh?! Get out from my class now!" shouted Yena and she gripped her hands tight.

"Yena.. I know you miss me. You miss my touch on you. Don't worry Yuri won't know about us." said Juri, her voice sounds desperate.

She held Yena's hands tight and Yena try to pushed her but failed.

"What are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense and go away!"

"No, I won't! I want you so bad, Yena.." Juri begging her and try to hugged Yena. But Yena quickly pushed her loudly.

"Enough, Juri!! Enough!!" yelled Yena and Juri looked at her with teary eyes. Yena stroke her hair madly.

"I don't miss you! I don't love you anymore since we broke up! I don't need you anymore! And listen here! My heart and my loves only for Yuri!" added Yena fiercely.

Juri shook her head as she didn't believe it.

"And why did you lied to Yuri with saying we already do 'it'?! We had never do that and stop lying to Yuri because she will not believe you! I love Yuri, not you!"

Juri held her hands tight and her eyes was red as she was so mad.

"Now, get your ass out from here and don't appeared in front of me anymore! You know I can do anything to send you back to Japan." said Yena again and Juri leave Yena alone.

She heavily sighed and sit back at her place. Yena stroke her hair and suddenly she heard someone was walking to her.

She lift her head up and her face changed seeing Yuri who was leaning closer to her. Yuri sit beside her.

"Y-Yuri.." Yena mumbled with full of guilty. Yuri just silent.

Yena looked down, she scared if Yuri saw her and Juri earlier.

But then, she shocked when suddenly Yuri pulled her into a tight hugged. Yena frozed.

"I heard everything. It's okay, Yena." said Yuri in a soft tone that made Yena bite her lips as her tears fall down.

Slowly, she hugged Yuri back and burst her face into Yuri's chest. Yuri rubbed her back gently.

"I-I'm sorry, Yuri.. I'm scared if y-you believe her and l-leave me." Yuri smiled and shook her head.

"I won't. Only when you don't loves me anymore."

"I will loves you forever, Yuri. I don't want to lost you." Yuri chuckles and patted Yena's head gently. Yena tighten the hug.

HYEWON was busy eating alone in the cafe. She look around the cafe and her eyes landing on someone. That time, there's no people in the cafe except her and the girl.

The girl look so stress and mad. Hyewon rolled her eyes when she already know who is she. Takahashi Juri.

"Hye." called someone make Hyewon lift her head up. A smiled appeared on her face.

"Hey baby." Eunbi smiled shyly and she sit beside Hyewon closely.

"What are you looking at?" asked Eunbi and look at what Hyewon saw.

Her smiled fade away. She then looked at Hyewon back and sighed. Hyewon squeaked.

"You okay?" asked Hyewon and Eunbi nodded.

"Yeah don't worry, Hye." Hyewon smiled and ruffled her hair made Eunbi pouted.

"I said I will pay back. Don't you get it?!" both Hyewon and Eunbi was shocked and looked in front of them.

They saw Juri was talking to the phone with full of mad. Hyewon raised a brow as she felt weird.

"Stop calling me because I will pay back to you! Don't you understand it?! And stop following me!" shouted Juri.

She quickly ended the called and put her phone on the table madly. And then, she stroke her hair.

Juri then stood up and walked leaving the cafe leaving her foods and drinks.

"Do you think she have something that she hide?" asked Eunbi and she looked at Hyewon.

Hyewon shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know too." answered her and Eunbi nodded. "Whatever."

JURI was walking alone at the parking. She now was in the mall and want to back to her rental house.

While she was walking alone, suddenly she can feel that someone was following her from behind.

She stopped and turn around. Juri saw nothing and she shrugged her shoulder.

She start to walked back and all of a sudden, someone was pulling her hair aggressively make she yelped in pain.

The person turn her around. Juri was startled seeing a few men in front of her. She was shaking.

"You think we didn't know that you tried to run away from us?! Where is the money?!" yelled a man.

"I said I will pay it one day! Can you be patient?!" yelled Juri back and she received a loud punch at her face.

Juri screamed in pain. She fell off on the ground.

"One day your ass! Listen here, if I didn't get the money in 3 days, you will died!"

replied that man and he leave with his men. Juri looked at them and yet, she punch the floor madly.

"Useless!" yelled her and she stroke her hair with full of frustrated.

Juri looked at her palm and she saw many blood on her palm effect of the punch. She sighed madly.

-The Girl Next Door -

to be continued.

double update!♥🐰