eight

Hyewon saw Yuri was smiling alone at the cafe. Luckily there's not too many people there.

Hyewon shook her head, she walked to Yuri and sit in front of Yuri made Yuri startled. She held her chest.

"Why did you always make me shock?" mad Yuri and Hyewon chuckles.

"Sorry. But I saw you was smiling alone. It's creepy you know?" Yuri was shocked and clear her throat.

Hyewon smiled seeing Yuri's action. "Why are you smiling alone?" asked Hyewon again.

Yuri silent as she scratch her cheeks. "It's just.. nothing." answer Yuri and Hyewon facepalmed.

"I know you too well, Jo Yuri ssi. Just tell me." Yuri squeaked and sigh. "Do you know Choi Yena?" ask Yuri.

Hyewon feel weird but then she nodded. "Yeah I know her. She's just moved here almost a week ago and she's in Biological class. I had never see her face but everyone talked about her."

Hyewon explained and look into Yuri that was smiling widely. Her heart ache suddenly.

"Y-You like that Choi?" asked Hyewon carefully. Yuri smiled wider and look to Hyewon.

She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know." answered her and chuckles. Yuri then stood up.

"I will go now. See you tomorrow, Hye!" Yuri waved to her and walked leaving Hyewon alone.

Hyewon just look at Yuri's figure until it's gone. She sighed heavily.

"I know you like her, Yuri.."

EUNBI walked alone to the cafe, she want to grab some coffee but then she saw Hyewon was sitting alone.

She raised a brow. "Why she seems broken? That girl.." Eunbi shook her head and rolled her eyes.

She then buy the coffee and she turn around, looking for Hyewon again. Eunbi sighed and buy another coffee for Hyewon.

She say thanks and leaning closer to Hyewon who was spacing out. Eunbi squeaked.

"What are you thinking about?" ask Eunbi made Hyewon shocked and lift her head up. Eunbi put the coffee on the table.

"Take it." Hyewon feel weird. "For me?" Eunbi nodded.

Hyewon sigh and take the coffee. She smiled a little. "Thank you." Eunbi nodded and sit in front of Hyewon.

"What are you thinking about? You was so spacing out." said Eunbi as she shrugged her shoulder.

Hyewon looked into Eunbi's eyes and suddenly she smirked.

"Why did you ask? Do you like me?" asked Hyewon teasingly and Eunbi jaw dropped.

"Yah I'm not!!" yelled Eunbi make all of the students looked at them. Hyewon burst out her laughed make Eunbi facepalmed.

"Just admit that you like me, miss bunny."

"Yah you miss annoying! I'm not!"

Eunbi quickly replied and stood up. Hyewon smiled to her. "Huh! I hate you!" mad Eunbi and walked leaving Hyewon alone.

Hyewon laughed so hard, her eyes was teary effect of her laugh.

She shook her head. "You are so funny, miss bunny." comment her and continue to laughed.

YENA was startled when suddenly Eunbi came to her and sit aggressively beside her. She squeaked madly and crossed her arms.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Yena weirdly and Eunbi sighed aggressively.

"Nothing."

Yena raised her eyebrow. "Eh? Don't lie to me, Eunbi. Is it about Hyewon?" asked Yena made Eunbi startled.

But then, she sighed heavily and nodded. Yena nodded and put her pen down. "What's going on?" asked Yena again.

Eunbi look at Yena. "She was so annoying, you know. She said that I like her because I'm just asking what's wrong with her. Ughh!"

Yena slowly smiled and giggles. Eunbi glared to her. "What's with that giggles?" mad Eunbi.

Yena chuckles. She rolled her eyes then.

"If I was her, I will think like that too, you know. You and her just meet yesterday but you already ask her like she was your friend a long time ago."

explained Yena make Eunbi silent. What Yena said is true. Seeing Eunbi was silent, Yena slowly smirked.

"See. So, do you like her?" asked Yena, make Eunbi back to her sense and glared to Yena.

"No! I just meet her!" deny Eunbi, and Yena raised both of her hands. "Okay, fine!"

Suddenly, a girl come into the class make Eunbi and Yena looked at her.

"Eunbi sunbaenim, Hyewon sunbaenim said she want to learn Biological with you after class. She also said she will waited at the library."

Eunbi sighed again and Yena smirked to her. "Okay, Liz. Tell her I will meet her at 3 p.m." said Eunbi.

The girl, Liz smiled and nodded. "Okay, sunbaenim!" Eunbi smiled. "Thank you, Liz."

"You are welcome, sunbaenim." replied Liz and walked leaving the class. Eunbi heavily sigh and Yena laughed to her.

HYEWON was in the class, she play with her nails and ignored the other students. Meanwhile Yuri was busy doing her work.

Suddenly, Liz come with her girlfriend, Rei. She knock the door make they was everyone's attention.

Yuri lift her head up and looked at them. "Hyewon sunbaenim, can I meet you?" ask Liz and Hyewon nodded.

She stood up and walked to Liz and Rei. Meanwhile Yuri raised a brow.

But then she shrugged her shoulder as she don't care what happen.

"Eunbi sunbaenim said she will meet you at 3 p.m." told Liz and Hyewon smiled. She nodded.

"Okay. Thank you for helping me, Liz. This is for you." said Hyewon and give some money to Liz.

Liz and Rei shocked, they looked at each other. Hyewon understand that and smiled widely.

"Just take it. I'm sincerely give it to you. You can treat your girlfriend." add Hyewon make both of them feel shy.

Hyewon softly laughed. Liz then take the money and bowed. "Thank you, sunbaenim." Hyewon nodded and both of them leave. Hyewon chuckles.

"I can meet you again, miss bunny."

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued...✌🏻♥ double update today heheh😚