eleven

Yuri walked to Yena's house before suddenly she stopped in front of the gate. She turn her head to her right.

Yuri saw her house. She heavily sighed before decided to check up her house.

Slowly, she walk to her house and Yuri open the gate carefully. She walked inside and look around her house.

"Yuri!" shouted someone make Yuri startled, she turn around and saw Yena was running to her.

"What are you doing here, Yuri?" asked Yena worriedly. Yuri smiled.

"I just wanna check up my house for a while. I want to see inside of my house." answer Yuri honestly.

Yena sigh. "But at least you should not go alone." Yuri chuckles. "So, now you are here so let's go!" replied Yuri and pulled Yena's wrist.

Yena was a little bit shocked but then she smiled widely as her heart start to beat fast. She squeaked.

They walked inside the house and saw Yuri's house was so messed. Yuri gulped and walked to upstairs, make their gripped seperate.

Yena following Yuri to her room. Yuri twisted the door and saw her room also was messed.

She heavily sighed and turn to Yena. "Yena.." called her. Yena looked down. "Yes?"

Yuri bite her lips, she was close to crying and she hugged Yena. Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist.

Yena quickly wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulders, returning the hug. Yuri was crying and she buried her face into Yena's neck.

They silent for a while. Yena let Yuri calm down first as she keep rubbing Yuri's back gently.

"T-They take my phone. N-Now, how I-I want to call my f-friends?" ask Yuri suddenly as she raised her head up.

Yena wipe the tears softly and she smiled.

"Don't worry. I will help you, remember? Now, let's dressed up and go to make a police report. Then, we buy the things that was gone and clean up your house."

Yuri feel weird and Yena noticed the expression on Yuri's face. She chuckles.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Yeah... I will treat you everything."

Yuri was shocked and broke the hugged. She quickly shook her head.

"N-No, Yena! Don't do like that! I can b-buy for myself!" Yena softly laughed and she held Yuri's face. Yuri felt shy.

"The robbers stole everything in this house including your money. So, how you want to buy everything, hmm?"

Yuri suddenly realized what Yena said is true. She lowered her head and keep silent.

Yena smiled widely and patted Yuri's head. "So, listen to me. I will buy everything for you with one condition."

Yuri lift her head up. "Don't ever say no to me. I'm sincerely want to help you."

added Yena and she smiling cutely to Yuri. Yuri's heart flutter, she let her tears fall down again.

Yena quickly wipe it. "T-Thank you. E-Even we j-just know each other, y-you was so nice to m-me." replied Yuri.

She once again hugged Yena but this time more tighted. Yena chuckles.

I think I love you so much, Yuri.

I start to love you, Yena.

BOTH Yena and Yuri now was in the cafe, Yena decided to let Yuri eat since the girl still don't eat since earlier.

Yena lift her head up, and she look at Yuri who was spacing out and didn't touch her food.

Yena sigh and she touch Yuri's hand that made the girl shocked. Yuri immediately look to Yena.

"Why you still don't eat? What are you thinking for? Hmm?" asked Yena gently.

Yuri heavily sighed before shook her head. She smile fakely.

"Nothing, Yena. Sorry." answered Yuri and looked down. Yena know the girl was lying to her.

Yena squeaked slowly and she grabbed the spoon. Yena take the food and give the spoon to Yuri.

Yuri looked. "Open your mouth." said Yena and Yuri raised her brow. "W-What?"

Yena chuckles. "Let me feed you. Come on, open your mouth." ask Yena again and Yuri's heart skipped a beat.

Slowly, she open her mouth and Yena feed her. Yuri feels her cheeks was blushing so she immediately lowered her head.

Yena softly laughed as she noticed Yuri start to blushes.

"Now, you must eat a lot. After this, we will go to your house and start cleaning. Your stuffs already reached."

Yuri just nodded and they still silent with Yena keep feeding Yuri.

HYEWON was boring. That time she was alone at the park. She decided to walked in the park.

Hyewon left out a sighed. Her mind suddenly thinking about Yuri and Eunbi at the same time.

She also felt weird with herself. Did she still like Yuri? Why her mind keep thinking about Eunbi?

Hyewon sigh again and walked along the park. Suddenly, she saw a girl who was walking alone, same with her.

Without her realized, she was smiling seeing that girl and decided to leaning closer.

Hyewon walked to the girl and sit beside the girl make the girl shocked.

"What are you doing here alone, Miss Kwon Eunbi?" asked Hyewon and then she turn her head to Eunbi.

Eunbi rolled her eyes and squeaked. "Mind of your business, Miss Annoying. Don't bothering me." answer Eunbi.

Hyewon softly laughed and ruffled Eunbi's hair make Eunbi glared to her. "Yah!" mad Eunbi.

"Stop mad to me, can you? I'm just asking." said Hyewon and suddenly, Eunbi's phone was ringing.

She answered the call and Hyewon look around the park.

Eunbi ended the call and stood up. Hyewon followed her. "Wait, where are you going?" ask Hyewon curiously.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "My friend was asking me for a help. I must go there."

"Let me send you. Let's go." Hyewon replied and she pulled Eunbi's wrist. Eunbi rolled her eyes and she following Hyewon.

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..