fifteen

"Cute."

Yuri heard Yena mumbled to herself slowly. She want to smiled but she pretend as she still sleeping.

Then she heard nothing. All of a sudden, her heart pounded so hard. She don't know why.

And, she can feel a warm and soft lips on her lips. Yuri was so startled and she open her eyes.

She saw Yena was kissing her, and the girl was closing her eyes. Yuri felt her cheeks start to blushing and she closed her eyes.

She slowly wrap her arms around Yena's neck and returned the kiss that made Yena shocked.

She broke the kissed and look to Yuri. Yuri opened her eyes stares to Yena. Yena gulped and lowered her head.

"S-Sorry." Yena apologized and she quickly stood up. Yena run leaving Yuri alone and Yuri was speechless.

And then, her eyes was teary. She lowered her head and yet, her tears fall down.

"You are right, Yuri.. She had never loves you. It just an accident." said Yuri slowly, she stood up and walked leaving the house.

Without she realized, Yena was watching her from upstairs behind the curtains. She felt guilty.

"Sorry Yuri. Sorry for loving you. Maybe you was so mad to me right now." Yena sighed.

She closed the curtains and lay on her bed.

2 days later

"EHH? Yena? Eunbi?" called someone make Eunbi and Yena who was talking together at the table lift their head up.

Yena's face changed when she saw the person beside the girl who talked first. She lowered her head.

Meanwhile Eunbi smiles. "Hey, Hyewon. Yuri. Come here, sit down with us." said Eunbi and Hyewon nodded.

She sit beside Eunbi and Yuri frozed. She cursed Hyewon in her mind.

"Yuri? Why are you still standing?" ask Eunbi weirdly and Yuri quickly smiled awkwardly.

She sit beside Yena with full of awkward. But luckily Hyewon and Eunbi didn't realized it.

"What are you guys doing?" ask Hyewon. Yena smiled.

"We was doing an assignment since we have no class after this. We want to send this to Professor Kim quickly."

answered Yena and didn't looked at Yuri as she still feel shy and guilty.

Meanwhile Yuri, she thought Yena hate her since she kiss Yena back.

Hyewon nodded. "Okay then. We will wait for you guys. Right Yuri?" all eyes landed on Yuri.

Yuri smiled fakely and she nodded, supporting Hyewon.

"Okay then." replied Eunbi as she felt happy.

EUNBI smiled happily as she stares to the papers. "Finally, it's done!" shouted her not too loud.

Yena chuckles seeing Eunbi's action that was like a kid, meanwhile Hyewon rolled her eyes.

Yuri just smiles. Actually, she was so uncomfortable since earlier because of Yena.

She really miss Yena talk to her so much. It's her fault. Yuri sighed without her realized.

"Yuri?" called Hyewon and Yuri back to her sense. She look at Hyewon.

"Y-Yes?"

"Why did you sighed? Do you have any problem?" asked Eunbi worriedly.

Yuri quickly shook her head and chuckles awkwardly. She looked down. "I-I'm okay.. Yeah. Don't worry about me." answer her.

Both Eunbi and Hyewon nodded. Meanwhile Yena she secretly staring to Yuri.

"So, let's go?" asked Hyewon and she stood up. All of them nodded. They stood up and walked leaving the cafe.

They walked while chatting together, except for Yuri and Yena.

When they was walking, suddenly Eunbi stopped. Make all of them also stopped as they feel weird.

Eunbi's face changed seeing in front of her.

"Yena yah."

Yena frozed hearing that voice and she slowly look in front of her. Her jaw dropped as she shocked.

Hyewon and Yuri feel weird and Yuri was worry seeing Yena's face that changed into an angry face.

"What are you doing here, in Korea?" asked Yena madly. The girl smiled and she lean closer.

"I came here for you, Yena. I miss you so much. You didn't read my message?" ask the girl.

Eunbi quickly looked at Yena when she heard that. "What?" ask Eunbi disbelief.

Yena gripped her hands tight. "Yes I read your message. But I really don't care with you. I don't miss you. Clear? Now, what are you doing here, in my college?"

The girl chuckles and look to Yena deeply.

"I'm the transferred student from Canada to Korea. I moved here because of you." answer the girl.

Yuri looked down. Her heart ache suddenly. She believe the girl and Yena have something.

Yena sighed madly. "Stop, Takahashi Juri! Stop! Go back to Canada and don't look for me anymore. Cause I don't love you anymore."

the girl―Juri laughed as she didn't believe what Yena said.

"No. I know you still love me, Yena. Don't deny it!" mad Juri.

Yuri quickly look at her friends. "Sorry. I will go now." Yuri took a glance for Yena before she walked leaving them dumbfounded.

Yena saw Yuri's eyes full with sadness and she was speechless.

"Yuri!" called Yena.

"Stay away from Yena." Eunbi glared to Juri before pull Yena and Hyewon, leaving Juri alone.

Juri smirked and laughed a little. She then walked leaving the coridor.

 She then walked leaving the coridor

- The Girl Next Door -

to be continued..
uh ohh new character unlock hehe😏😜are you guys ready? I hope yes✌🏻