ii.

PIOLT 1.2
season 1, episode 1

' before you get any ideas,
i've got a boyfriend '

' before you get any ideas, i've got a boyfriend '

I WALKED ALONG ATOM. i've missed him all along, i really just can't believe it. he's here, with me.

"i never fully thanked you for trying to get me out, i mean after you did get caught and put in jail. that's all my fault and i'm sorry." i look him in the eyes trying to show how sincere i am.

"you don't have to apologize athena, i'll always be here for you and plus there was a 50/50 chance of getting caught, i took that risk. but i'm glad i did cause now i'm down here with you." he spoke while hugging me.

we pull away and turn around to see wells start talking.

"we need to find mount weather. you heard my father's message that has to be our first priority." he talks to the group of people.

"screw your father. what you think your in charge here, you and your little princess?" octavia says while looking at clarke.

"do you think we care who's in charge? we need to get to mount weather not because the chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this will be. how long do you think we'll last without those supplies? we're looking at a 20-mile trek, okay? so if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." clarke states.

"i got a better idea. you two go, find it for us. let the privileged do the hard work for a change." bellamy says.

a group agrees with him and chants "yeah."

"you're not listening. we all need to go." wells try's to encourage the group of people.

"look at this everybody the chancellor of earth." murphy interrupts and pushes him from behind.

"think that's funny?"

murphy kicks his leg and wells falls to the floor.

"wells!" clarke yells in panic.

"murphy stop!" i snap back at him. we were close and i knew he had a soft spot for me but only looked at me then stared back at wells.

"no, but that was." murphy says replying back to wells comment. wells gets back up putting his fists up.

"what you gonna do now, wells!"

"come on, come on." murphy started trying to piss wells off.

finn comes down out of no where and stands in the middle of murphy and wells.

"kids got one leg. how about you wait until it's a fair fight?" finn says to murphy.

murphy looks him up and down with a straight face.