xiii.

BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD :
PART TWO
season 2, episode 16

' clarke! '

WE HEARD A BANG COMING FROM THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE TUNNELS

WE HEARD A BANG COMING FROM THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE TUNNELS. bellamy gets in front of me and pointed his gun at the door. he lowers his gun and i furrowed my brows.

i look at the door and see clarke with octavia.

"clarke!" i run to her and give her a hug.

"bellamy." octavia hugs bellamy. i pull away and look at clarke.

"what's going on?" i asked clarke.

"i made a deal with the grounders. they broke it." clarke looked down.

"where's your army?" bellamy came up from behind me.

"gone. just like yours." clarke told him. bellamy looked away, losing hope.

"say you have a plan." clarke looked at bellamy.

"not really. we need to talk to dante. maya says he's in quarantine." bellamy told her.

"clarke." jasper ran up to her and hugged her. monty then followed behind and hugged her as well. i looked back and hugged octavia.

i pull away and hear mayas tank beeping. jasper immediately ran to her worried about his girlfriends well being.

"13 minutes." jasper looked at the oxygen tank.

"we just changed it. that can't me right." jasper started to freak out.

"umm. it's her last tank." jasper turned to clarke.

"okay, we'll find you another one." clarke walked up to her.

"all the supplemental oxygen is on level five." maya said.

"then we have to get you to level five." jasper faced her.

"five isn't safe for any of us." maya looked at him.

"we'll take the trash chute again. it'll work." jasper tried coming up with solutions.

"to get in maybe. but mayas right, every soldier in this mountain is there. we'll never make it out." bellamy said from beside me.

"we can do this. we'll split up." jasper looked at all of us.

"okay. you guys go for dante. we'll help maya." octavia looked at me, bellamy and clarke and then turned to jasper and monty. she pulled out her sword and walked away with them.

bellamy looks at me and walks with me, clarke, and monty to go find dante.

-

i walk into the white room and see the old man staring at the wall. he then gets up and looks at us.