Chapter Two

I step onto the roof, feeling the wind through my hair. I see MJ and Ned hug Peter tightly as he silently cries. I take a few more steps, only to stop myself from interrupting his moment. He abruptly stands up, and sees the other two Spiderman hop down. He then feels my presence and turns to me. His eyes fills with tears again as he tries to collect himself.

"Y/N....Aunt May she's--" I run to him and hug him tightly. I feel his head bury into my shoulder, the tears soaking into my shirt.

"Don't...don't push yourself to say another word. I'm here." He tightly hugs me back, as I look towards MJ and Ned. "Now, we've brought some help." I say gathering myself, pushing the emotions back. I turn my body to the other Peter's, smiling with hopefulness. 

"Listen, I might have some understanding of what you're going through--" The first Peter states as he walks closer. 

"Don't--don't try to understand what I'm going through...you aren't supposed to be here. None of you are, I should've just pressed the button and sent you guys home." He turns and tries to press it, but MJ moves the box away from his grasp.

"There was someone I lost..." The first Peter I met states. "I lost Gwen, mine um--she was my MJ, I couldn't save her. I'll never be able to forgive myself for that, I carried on--I tried to keep going. I tried being the 'Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman' cause that is what she would've wanted. At some point, I stopped....I got rageful, bitter...I needed to change." I look at his expression of regret and sadness. The older Peter rises up the courage to speak.

"The night Ben died, my Uncle Ben...I hunted down who killed him. I got my revenge, but things didn't get better, nothing was solved." I look onward on his face as he continues. "Took me a long time to learn to get through that darkness." As I hear light lobs, I rub my Peters back as he looks down with shame.

"I wanna kill him..." I get closer. "She told me that with great power--"

"Comes great responsibility." He states, I look onto the older Peter's face, like a light filled up his eyes.

"Wait how do you know that?" The Peter next to me states. I start to connect the dots, as he turns to looks at me.

"Their Uncle Ben said that when he passed." I turn to the two Peters, they nod. "Peter!" I make him face me, holding back tears. "She didn't die for nothing, she died as a sacrifice, she died for you to know that."

"Y/N how?" He says holding back his tears.

"Because this is the beginning, it's your origin." I state, his eyes fill with hope as he looks at me.  "Aunt May called me for this reason, to tell you to kick ass." He smirks as he picks himself up. "Now what's the plan Spiderman." I confidently ask.

"We need to finish the cures, and make more webbing." I nod and look at everyone else. "Wait Y/N, do you still have the old tech for my webbing?"

"I should...I mean they're at--damn." I state and sigh.

"What--what is it?" Ned asks.

"My house, the equipment is there, but I was attacked, I don't even know if its still in one piece." I admit defeat, until I feel a stern hand grab my shoulder.

"Who attacked you?" My Peter asks.

"This green vampire? He threw a green ball through the window and that's when MJ and Ned got me out of there." The older Spiderman drops down.

"The Green Goblin?" He says, I shrug. "If he knows who you are, then it's not safe to return."

"That equipment is important, we need it--" I look at all three Peter's. "I'm going back, I'll grab it and goes with you guys to the lab."

"No no--" My Peter says, I cut him off. 

"Peter Parker I am going." I sternly say to him, he suddenly shoot his web at my hands but misses. I angrily look at the missed web, and slowly turn my head to him. "Did you just try to web me?"

"Listen I'm sorry but I have to--" I start to angrily approach him as he backs away.

"Parker--" I feel someone grab me from behind, restraining me like a kid. I try to get out then I see the first Peter I met holding me. "Fine, if you won't let me go then escort me. If anything goes wrong, you can swing me away." I look at my Peter he accepts and nods, I look up seeing the other Peter hold me. "Release?"

"Hold on." He states putting on a mask.

"Hold on?" He starts running off the edge and swings me away, I freeze and hold onto his body as we fly through the air.