Chapter Seventeen

I walk over to the shower, and turn it on. I lightly jump to prepare myself, I go in as the cold water covers my body. I shiver and spin my body, I tilt my head up, and let the cold water hit my head. I feel my head subside from pain, I close my eyes still thinking about my dream.

Is it wrong for me to move on? The dream came out of nowhere, I didn't do that on purpose....so why do I feel guilty? The way she moaned my name, reacted to the slightest touch, feeling the warmth as my fingers lingered inside of her....god.

Peter, finish your shower. I shake my head and turn towards the shower, moving my wet hair out of my face. I look down, seeing my boner spring from the simple recollection from last nights dream. I place both of my hands on the wall, I shouldn't be doing this.

"Ah, fuck." I start stroking myself, closing my eyes. Imagining what would happen if the dream went further.

I wanted to taste her, stimulate her. God, I wanna see her body, I want to be inside of her. The feeling of her shaking, struggling to hold on. Fuck, I'm about to cum.

(Y/N Point of View)

"Okay, look over here!" He points, I stare at his finger as the camera clicks rapidly. I blink as the flashes follow along with the shutter noise. "Alright, let's take a break." I nod and gently pick up the dress.

"You look incredible." The makeup artist states, fixing my makeup.

"Thank you, I wouldn't have succeeded with your work." I smile at her, seeing her genuine blush of excitement.

"You should check out the balcony later, the view in this place is really amazing." I nod and look over at the open glass doors, the curtain elegantly floating in the wind.

"I'll definitely do that after the shoot, thanks!" She smiles and sheepishly walks away.

Peter seems out of it lately, it could just be from staying up all-night. I hope he's alright, I don't want it to seem he's taking care of me 24/7. I'll text him and see what he's up to, I sneak my phone out and quickly type a message.

'Hey? Feeling better?' I hit send.

Did that sound like a mom? God, I have no idea how to speak to anyone anymore.

"That's a wrap!" I jump up and see the director.

"Huh?" He smiles.

"The pictures are amazing, we got some great quality ones--we can end early." He walks up to me, taking my hand in his. "Pleasure working with you."

"Likewise." He walks away and I head towards the changing room.

As I struggle to take off the dress, I notice a message, it was from Peter.

'Yeah! The shower helped a lot with my stress, I'll be patrolling the area soon.'

I feel like he's my personal nanny cam at times, but Peter--my Peter used to do the same too. I finish up, and walk out....it's empty? I shrug it off and walk over to the balcony, seeing some fans pushed back. I smile and wave, unknowing how to act. I blow kisses, and struggle to act like a celebrity. They start to yell louder as I try to yell back, I wave goodbye and turn my head. I see a man wearing all back push me towards the railing.

I yelp and fight back, I feel my powers like before fill up the rage in me. I grit my teeth and stop myself from going further, the yelling fills my ears. I use my hand as a support, and cut it on the edge. As I wince in pain, I let my guard down, he successfully pushes me over. My hair covers my face, unable to see where I fell from.

Peter where the hell are you!?

The cheers snap me back into reality, I open my eyes and my hair falls to my sides. My arm over his shoulder, ad he supports my legs and back. It reminded me of my universe...my world, when I first felt like my life was being taken from me.

"P-Peter--" I get cut off as I see one of my agents yell.

"Spider-man saves Y/N again!" The cheering and yells interrupt the silence.

"What the hell?" He asks, looking around. "Who pushed you?"

"Not even 'Are you okay?'" I snap, as he chuckles.

"I don't need to ask, I knew I would catch you." He gently places me down.

"Oh my god..." I look around, seeing the hidden camera men.

"What?" I slowly turn to him.

"This was the publicity stunt." Peter and I freeze, looking around at the surrounding news reporters, press, and paparazzi.

"You have got to be kidding me." Peter lowly murmurs, tugging my waist back as the people flood in.