Chapter Sixteen

I quickly went into Y/N balcony, seeing the sliding door unlocked. As I enter she is sitting up on her bed, rubbing her neck.

"God!" She turns, holding her neck in pain. "You scared me, I thought you were a burglar or something."

"Sorry, uh is your neck alright?" I ask as I release my head from the mask.

"It's really stiff, like I just gave myself whiplash from an airplane." She winced slightly as she slowly turns her head, I walk over and gently move her hair. "How bad is it?"

"It's not that bad, I guess you're hurt on the inside more than out." I allow myself to stretch her skin as I tilt my head, she closes her eyes.

"Have you been a masseuse in the past life?" She joked as I continued to run her neck.

"Nope but maybe I should consider." She giggles as I place my other hand, getting closer as she looks up from pleasure.

Seeing her in this state—it's so intimate. I want to heal her, help her. Watching her gratefulness of the pain being relieved, makes me wonder. I lean in, placing a soft kiss on the light hand mark. She jumps with shock in her eyes, moving slightly back.

"Peter...stop messing around—" I cut her off, placing another kiss, but on her lips.

I stand up towering over her, our lips apart by just an inch. The lightness of her breath, and mine mixing.

"I'm not." I mumble, as I kiss her again. She lets her hand reach to my hair, tangling it. I support her head, as it connects with the pillow below her. I look at her wanting to touch her, hold her, I want to feel her from the inside.

I raise my hand and hover it over her chest, as she keeps eye contact with me. I slowly move it down, kissing her until I reach her pants. She shifts up as her body gets warmer.

"Peter..." I can feel my heart race with every letter she whispers.

"Peter..." the soft fabric glazes against me.

"Peter..!"

I get something slammed against my face, I gasp while sitting up. Watching my pillow being tossed beside my bed. I confusingly look around wiping my face from the light sweat, I then find her.

"I got called for a photoshoot, so I'll be leaving in about 5 minutes." She calmly places a hand on her hip as I stare awkwardly. "Sorry for waking you up."

"No-no-no you're good.." I respond still confused.

"I don't want you to think I got kidnapped or anything so, I'll see you around." She nods and walks out of my room, gently shutting the door.

"Right." I then seeing a damp spot in the comforter, as I check under the sheets, I feel the embarrassment.

I sloppily toss the sheets and change into a new pair of boxers. I skip sweatpants on and put on a shirt. I get out of my room and watch as she is about to open the door.

"Damn, did you not sleep well?" She asks, I rub my face, feeling my body slowly wake up.

"Got home late—I went out to do some spidey things." I clear my throat, lightly coughing.

"I made coffee, maybe that'll help." She carefully slips into her heels, I look behind me, trying to avoid my awkward tension. "What happened?" I hear her heels hit the tile floor.

"Hm? Hm? What?" I watch as she reaches up, I wince grasping her arm in pain.

"You have a serious deep cut on your arm." I look down, as the blood continues to dry in the fresh air. "I'll get some ointment and a band-aid."

"No—" I tighten my grip onto her arm. "You don't have to."

"Chill, it's not that serious, call it a favor." I let her go, watching her very move. I can't help but to examine her figure and she disappears from the corner. I close my eyes seeing my dream replay in my head over again.

The scene of us, so clear in my memory, that I felt like it wasn't fake. I snap my head up, and place my palm on my forehead from the sudden heat.

"Jeez why are you so red? Do you feel like you have a cold? Fever?" She gently takes a pea size of the ointment and carefully rubs it into the cut. She blows on the cut, making sure the ointment is secure.

"I think I might have a headache." I state, as she unwraps the band-aid, making my brain think of naughty things. "I-Uh so where are you heading?"

"It's this famous influencer place to take photos, it's very well-known apparently." She carefully takes each side and tightly places it on my skin. "Listen we should exchange numbers, so you know where I'm at and I know where you are."

"Yeah yeah." She takes out her phone and gives me it. As I type my number into her phone she scoffs. "What?"

"Be careful out there, I've had enough of Spider-Man's getting hurt." I give her the phone, she takes it with ease.

"You know a lot about that do you?" I cross my arms as she smiles, putting her things away.

"Maybe a little too much. Anyways take a cold shower." She starts walking away, as I'm left speechless. "It's good for migraines or headaches."

"I will." I smile back to her as she nods, taking her leave for the day.