4: ̗̀➛ Northland bank

"Come here y/n or I'll leave you behind

"Come here y/n or I'll leave you behind."
"Waiiiiit just let me put on my shoes for a second!"
"Fine just hurry up we don't have all day."
"Okay okay! I'm here what is it?"
"I've got my servants to make you some actual good clothing instead of that dirty thing, I don't want to embarrass myself by walking next to such...thing..."
"Um excuse me, what do you mean."
"Nothing, so the plan today is to get to Northland bank as someone has a mission for me which means you're coming with me."
"Sounds fun!"
"Don't be too excited it's probably a very short and boring mission."

He's such a dull person if only he could lighten up but I don't think his personality would change just for me, anyways he gave me some new clothes that look more flexible and way nicer than what I usually wear so I really should change quickly otherwise he will get all pissed off again. After I am done I clip my vision onto my belt and oh yeah I just remembered saying to myself that I wouldn't show my vision to him for safety reasons.. I take off the vision shielding it away from the fatui and slide it into one of my pockets securely.

"Are you done yet? I know I'm rushing you but it could be an urgent mission."
"Yeah yeah I'm ready."

I step out of his tent to see him eating some mora meat on the floor, wowww that looks so goodddd it's a shame my homemade ones aren't as mouth watering as his.

"Do you want some? Here."

I take the minced meat covered in pastry and sit down eating with him. He seems very calm now, I shouldn't try to bother him as I don't want him to start the day off with a bad mood or even lose his temper.

"Hey Scara do you have a backpack anywhere?"
"You must be blind, it's right over there by the fence and call me by my full name - Scaramouche."

So dramatic over such a small thing, I stand up to grab the backpack and stuff a bunch of snacks and two water containers in there for later.

"Let's go we are leaving!"

We set off on our kind of long walk.

At the entrance of Liyue Harbour we were receiving very disturbing looks from both children and adults, I hope Xiangling doesn't see me though. He looks over to me and places one of his hands on my shoulder.

"Just dont interrupt me or talk to anyone while we are at the bank, I don't want anyones attention at you. Do you understand?"
"Of course."
"Great let's go."

We walk together silently enjoying the lovely aura surrounding us apart from the fact that Millileth guards are having a close eye on us making sure we don't do anything harmful. We silently cross the small wooden bridge to enter the main area of the Harbour bustling with sales and you could just about hear the storytelling from above. The wind blows against my skin making it slightly cold, I move my hands to my mouth to warm them up and rub the warm air onto my cheeks though it's not helping much.

I follow him left ascending up the long staircase leading towards the bank. I fiddle with my hands, I've never been here before and I'm already so nervous, even thinking about it makes my stomach hurt.

"Oh! My Lord."
"Hm you may stop bowing, Vlad."

I suppose the young man's name is Vlad according to Scaramouche, judging off his speech he seemed really anxious, is the harbinger really that bad? Right I need to get inside it's getting quite cold outside due to the breeze.

As I walk inside I see a tall ginger man with bright blue eyes conversing with Scaramouche, they looked like they were in a serious and pensive mood crossing their arms. I was just standing next to the doorway awkwardly but I guess it will be fine to sit down just for a bit.

"Damn Scaramouche never thought some beautiful young lady would be with you, what's your name sweetheart?"
"Childe just ignore her, we need to leave now."
"Im Tartaglia."
"Oh- Hi! You can call me y/n."
"God damn it."
"Well hello there y/n, next time we meet I'll be sure to hang along but this angry little man is about to kill me for wasting time."
"That would be fine.. Not the end bit..."
"Let's just go y/n, he isn't as sweet as you think he is."

Me and Childe wave bye and smile to each other, how come I've never met this guy before he sounds really cool. Wait if Scaramouche is a harbinger.. and Tartaglia didn't have to bow to him does that mean? Walking down the stairs I nudge the guy and he looks back at me confused.

"I have a question."
"Go on."
"Is Tartaglia a harbinger like you?"
"Well yeah, unfortunately."
"What's wrong with him, you're really being dramatic. He sounds fun."
"You two have just met, me and him have been co-workers for a while now so we know quite a lot about each other."
"If you say so."

We were just minding our own business until being faces with a Millileth guard, his expression was sceptical and his brows furrowed.

"Excuse me I've been told from someone that this young man has been quite shady around here, anything I need to know?"
"Do you think working as a harbinger is some kind of joke? Of course we are suspicious from other's point of view but you have no reason to pry into our plans."
"Sorry sir um I'll be leaving now."
"Good, that's all I wanted you to do and shoo."

The guard awkwardly runs away with his hand on his nape, now that he is out of our way we continue heading to- actually I have no clue. Scaramouche has just finished discussing with Tartaglia on the new mission but is he not willing to tell me yet, he did say beforehand that I will have to be included. I presume he is quite mad after the accusation from the guard but after looking closely at his face he looked neutral and neither happy or sad?

"We will be travelling to Mondstadt to investigate some stuff, I would also like to meet that one hero who is known as 'The honorary knight'."
"Why are you keen at meeting that hero, are you gonna try to befriend them?"
"Perhaps. Knowing me I would definitely only do it to get closer to killing him."
"I wasn't expecting that.."
"We are gonna be together for a whole week so you should know I am all about violence, don't be thinking that just because we are travelling together we are comrades."

Mondstadt. The city of wind and freedom my hometown, I do live there but at the moment I lack mora which means I would need to take commissions in Liyue for better pay. It does make sense since Rex Lapis was the one who actually created the mora, I wonder whether we will stay at a camp or a hotel at the city. I'll try my best to meet up with my pals when we get there, I've been in Liyue for probably 2 months and I'm already missing home and my friends, mostly Kaeya and Amber though. My mind was filled with thoughts that I didn't even notice that we were at a hotel, at least it wasn't a dirty and cold camp.

"I've reserved a room for both of us, make sure to get a good nights sleep as we are heading off early in the morning."
"Thank you so much, I can't wait."
"It will be interesting indeed."

The room wasn't luxurious but it wasn't cheap either, it had a soft and silky bed with the theme of the room to be maroon with hints of gold, it doesn't matter too much to me but decorations are always a nice feature.