6: ̗̀➛ We meet again, thrice

After a long lounge of what felt like a few minutes, I finally got up and and dusted off the dirt from my trousers

After a long lounge of what felt like a few minutes, I finally got up and and dusted off the dirt from my trousers. I gave a hand to Scara but he just politely declined and got up the usual way. He smiled mischievously and I think I can tell what he's all happy about, it's time to follow the group and get rid of that Honorary knight.
"You've caught on pretty fast, huh?"
"Well I guess so, I promise I won't interfere Scaramouche."
He sighed with his face facing the other way and looked back.
"Just call me Scara, I will have to try to tolerate you for this week so I should let you call me that. Y/n let's not waste no time shall we?"
"Alright."

We walked around aimlessly until we found them by a ruin but instead of just two of them, there was another person with a big hat and an outfit like a swimsuit with tights.
"Scara do you see that that person?"
"Hm, let's pay no attention to her and get on with it."

"Hi! Sounds interesting... Mind if I join you?" He shouted out.
"What ho! We meet again, vagrant of Inazuma."
The girl with the witch-looking hat suddenly is in fright and goes forward almost in front of the other two.
"My retinue and I were just-"
All of the sudden the girl creates a big shield of hydro surrounding them splashing a bit onto Scara's clothes and creating a strange hydro circle just where they were but instead they weren't there. Me and Scara shield our eyes for a second and look around just in case but no sight of them.

"The first time, the Millelith were present." Slowly he walked towards the hydro circle on the ground.
"I had to forego the chance to strike down Mondstadt's saviour. This time was the perfect moment... I was mere seconds away..." His tone of voice was calm but if you think about it, it was furious.
"But who was that mage? She could not have known who I am. Perhaps her powers reveal to her things unseen?" He whispered lightly facing the ground but instantly turn back at me. His eyes tell me to move away so I respected him and moved slightly backwards.

"Soldiers!" He shouted loudly and clearly, three fatui members came out of the ground covered in black smoke quickly disappearing. They each replied with "Sir!" all at the same time.
Scaramouche's arm moved to the side and he eyed them all carefully while saying, "Find them. And when you do..." His arm retracted back and somehow we both noticed another large meteorite covered in flames shooting through the sky. He looked behind analysing it.
"Another one?"
"My Lord!"
Then another fatui member that sounded like a woman appeared out of nowhere from a high ruin structure and jumped down from it into a bowing position in front of the Harbinger.
She nervously says, "It's happening again. This is the largest one we've seen so far..." looking up every few words.
"They just keep coming, but so be it." He looks back at the three fatui and commands them,
"Move out, change of plan. Your prior objective remains in force. Continue to research the meteorites." He moves from side to side with his arm out.
"My Lord! Leave them to us, we will make short work of them!"

I look over to Scaramouche nervously even though it's not me he's talking to I still get kind of anxious for the fatui guy.
"Are you deaf or just stupid? When did I give you the right... to issue your own orders?" Scaramouche turns his body slowly facing him with a face of pure rage, I could feel shivers down my spine. If the fatui guy who said that didn't have his mask on you could definitely tell he was full of regrets and rethinking about what he just blurted out, he instantly kneeled down apologising at once.
"Now move out, and complete your objectives AS assigned." And now it was just me and him.
His eyes darted back to the large meteorite in the air and notes down in his head where it is probably landing.