16: ̗̀➛ Betrayal

It is said by Katheryne that the traveller had to go through some 'tough stuff' while he was in Inazuma so she told me to wait a week or two for him since none of us would want him to be in critical condition when I arrive so we don't slow down

It is said by Katheryne that the traveller had to go through some 'tough stuff' while he was in Inazuma so she told me to wait a week or two for him since none of us would want him to be in critical condition when I arrive so we don't slow down. During this time I've been doing commissions every day like normal but also wondering what Scaramouche was doing this whole time. It was like I was yearning to see him again, to put my hand and feel the sensation of his warm cheek hearing the voice I loved but I don't have time for that now, however it would be a real surprise if we accidentally meet.

I'm now on top the Crux fleet with the boat sailing to the land of Inazuma which wasn't as fun as we were surrounded by the vast furious waters, I could feel the wind hurriedly swirl around me and gaze upon the waves crashing against each other, in the last two weeks I've been stressing myself out with all the packing and thinking about whether I'm gonna be dead by the end of the week or even today but the sea thoroughly calms me down, before the boat ride I was checking my documents a few times, my rations and other stuff that might be lost, my anxiety was through the roof I could barely stand still but at the same time I was feeling a sense of adrenaline, I was so excited to travel to a new nation with a whole different culture and perspective.

Beidou comes up to me and asks, "Y/n, it's been a few hours, how are you holding up?" Her hands land on her hips.
"Im just full of emotions you know, excited and nervous. That's all." I exclaim looking over the side of the ship.
"Well make sure to make the most of it, I heard there's lots of nice views to visit haha."
"Of course I will, heh, my commission is the most important on what I need to do though." I explained.
"Don't worry then, with the right people you will be very safe. Aether is a kind soul and will definitely be one of the people who you can rely on."
"Thank you Beidou for this, without you I would be stuck doing amateur jobs." I quickly smile to her and she does too, her hand rubs my shoulder and she walks away.

For the rest of the ride, I was having conversations with the crew onboard and also taking a nap to regain all my energy in the under part of the boat to be able to run around and look at all the beautiful architecture and stalls, hoping they won't be selling things that are way too expensive or boring.

After facing a treacherous thunderstorm striking in every direction we face, we can see the city of Inazuma was in the distance yet very close with their distinctive houses and buildings guarding the area. Somehow I was able to have an alright sleep during night since it did take me a while to get myself comfortable, the sunrise was casting bright rays upon the crystal clear blue sea and my eyes squinted capturing the beautiful view.

The docks were nearing close and I was getting my stuff off the floor ready to get off, the maple man came forward and sternly said, "I don't wanna make you nervous but don't get too cocky with the shogun's army." Obviously he wants no harm to me, knowing me I would never even dare to have contact with any samurai soldier unless they do first,
"Thanks for letting me know."

Me and Beidou get off and head a bit closer to the city and we meet an unusual girl in red and blonde hair done up silently waiting for us, she waves and starts her introduction, "Hey there, I'm Yoimiya — The current owner of Nagonahara fireworks!"
"Woah-woah-woah... you sure talk fast."
"Oh- sorry about that ahah, I didn't have anyone to accompany me here so I may be very chatty for now and hey, you must be Beidou."
Beidou clears her throat and says, "You got that right, luckily it took a bit less to get here than last time but we still had to undergo the thunderstorm. Now I was gonna introduce you guys to each other but it seems like someone got a little too excited."