I Do

(this is Loki's wedding dress minus the boobs and female facial features and hair. I've said this before but this book is between Avengers Loki and 2021 Tom Hiddleston lol)

   Tom's heart was racing a mile a minute. He was standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for Loki to walk down it. He hadn't seen Loki's wedding dress yet, but he knew the god would look amazing. He always did. 

The music began and he turned to face the other end of the walkway. They had decided on a black and gold themed garden wedding. Surprisingly, Zawe and Marcus wanted to come. They were seated not too far behind Emilia and Gabriel. 

Instead of the wooden benches, (because of Thor and tackiness) they had gone with regular chairs on either side of the aisle. Tom's family and friends were on the left, while Loki's was on the right. 

His thoughts all faded away as he finally saw him.

And gods, did Loki look absolutely stunning.

Tom's eyes filled with tears and he grinned, watching Loki walk down the aisle. The god had decided that he wanted Frigga to walk him down. Obviously this wasn't a problem, and Odin didn't seem to care. 

Frigga smiled at Tom and reached the end of the aisle, holding Loki's hand out for him. Tom took it, and Frigga's honey voice whispered to him. 

"Please take care of my son. He loves you dearly." She whispered.

Tom smiled and took Loki's hand, kissing it tenderly and turning to her. "I will. I promise you that."

Frigga gave him one last smile and walked to her seat beside of Odin and Thor. Loki was genuinely surprised his brother was being quiet. Usually he would have belted something out rather loudly by now.

Tom lead him up to the altar and took his other hand, smiling softly with fresh tears pooling in his eyes.

"You look so beautiful Loki." Tom whispered, squeezing one of his hands gently. Loki smiled up at him, on the verge of tears himself. "As do you Thomas."

"Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another."

Loki and Tom were already facing each other and smiled.

The officiant (Heimdall) turned to Loki. "Loki Laufeyson, you may start."

Loki smiled at Tom, "Thomas, my darling Thomas." He sighed happily, "I never imagined standing on an altar in all the years of my life, let alone becoming betrothed." Tom chuckled, "But I would not trade this or you for all the thrones in the world. I would give anything, and be anything for you. I vow to cherish and protect you for the rest of my years, and I can not wait to spend the rest of our lives together." Loki teared up, "You finally showed me what true love is, what being loved feels like. You showed me happiness, you showed me life itself and all it has to offer. I love you Thomas. You big oaf." Loki finished, sniffling and smiling up at his soulmate.

The crowd chuckled at his name for Tom, but quietened when Heimdall began to speak again. 

"And now Thomas Hiddleston, your vows."

Tom squeezed his hand and gazed lovingly into Loki's eyes as he spoke.

"Loki, when you first appeared to me almost four years ago, I was terrified-" Loki grinned and Tom chuckled along with the crowd, "-but I'm glad you did. So glad." He squeezed Loki's hands, "Then almost three years later, I asked you to move in with me so you'd have a place to stay. I never expected to fall in love with you. I feel like I always have been, but I only realized it when we walked through the dog park together. The way your eyes sparkled with interest at everything, the way your cheeks turned pink from the cold- I could go on forever just describing how absolutely beautiful and ethereal you are." Loki blushed, "That night we sat on a bench outside of where we had our first date was when I realized that I loved you so much I would do anything for you. I would go to the ends of the earth and back just to have you at my side. I want to hold you and love you for the rest of our lives. I love you Loki. More than you will ever know."