Then Stay. Stay Here with me.

The next morning, Loki was pulled from his sleep by gentle kisses trailing down the side of his neck. He smiled and scooted back into the warm embrace of his husband.

"Good morning Loki." Tom said softly, nipping at the skin and stroking his side. Loki hummed dreamily and reached back to squeeze Tom's hip. "Good morning love."

Tom smiled at the term of endearment and buried his face into Loki's neck. "We have a dinner reservation tonight at eight."

"Mmm that sounds perfect."

He grinned, "And why is that Lo?"

Loki turned around in his arms and slipped his hands into the ginger floof on top of Tom's head, smiling when he nuzzled into the god's collarbone. 

"We can cuddle in bed until eight." Loki said, voice muffled by the top of Tom's head. 

They chuckled together and Tom nuzzled his face deeper into Loki's neck, "We've been in bed since yesterday morning love."

"And?"

Tom grinned and pulled Loki closer, "Just a little while longer and then we'll go explore the town."

Three hours and a nap later, they walked ten minutes into town hand in hand. Tom wore a white dress shirt and grey slacks while Loki had put on a black t-shirt and a pair of shorts. It wasn't too hot surprisingly, and Tom had a feeling he felt rather cool because of Loki.

They had left the house around noon, which meant they still had a long time until their reservation. Loki and Tom passed by the restaurant not too long ago and it looked lovely to him.

Tom pulled his husband to a stop and picked up a pamphlet for a hike in the Hawaiian wilderness. This captured Loki's interest and he tucked his chin on Tom's shoulder to get a closer look.

"We could do this tomorrow if you want?" Tom said, smiling at Loki and brushing his thumb across the god's knuckles. 

Loki grinned, "That sounds wonderful to me."

They kept the paper and continued their walk through the slightly crowded streets. Thankfully no one had recognized them yet. Paparazzi was the last thing either of them wanted during their honeymoon.

"Is that the shirt I ripped off of you our first night here?" Loki asked, smirking. Tom looked down at it and noticed that one of the buttons was on its last thread and chuckled. "I think so."

Loki laughed with him and leaned into him, nuzzling Tom's shoulder and moving his hand to wrap around his bicep. Tom's heart leapt and he kissed the top of his head before a fruit stand caught his eye and he led Loki over to it.

"Have you ever tried pineapple?" He asked, smiling as Loki still held onto his arm as he looked at all of the colorful fruits. "I haven't, although we have a fruit similar to it on Asgard. The Golden Apples of Idunn are said to taste like them."

Tom picked up one of the yellow fruits and examined it. "So the apples in Asgard taste like these?"

Loki chuckled, "Only the sacred ones. We also eat ones that aren't blessed."

Tom grinned and set the fruit back down, picking up a container that had sliced pineapple in it. Loki walked a little ways away to leer at some dragon fruit when a young woman approached Tom. She tapped on his shoulder and he turned around, giving her a friendly smile. He expected the girl to be a fan.