Home Sweet Home

*It was around 2:33 am when Nishant was struggling with something in his bed. Pratik notices it but doesn't interrupts him.*

*The next morning*

Pratik- Nishant, I saw you struggling with something at night, what's wrong?

Nishant- Pratik, that bedroom is so old fashioned, I dont like it. I have always slept alone since struggling days because I had to shift Mumbai for work. Now sleeping with 12-13 people is kinda frustrating for me. I can't sleep at peace. Also, I do not want to share my bed with Karan anymore. After the fights he has had with you and me- I don't feel like talking or keeping the same connection with him like before.

Pratik- So what will you do now?

Nishant- I am thinking that too-

*At this moment, Nishant notices something. He notices an empty space near the end of the garden area, just outside the gates to the inner house. An idea strikes Nishant's mind.*

*Nishant, getting up*

Pratik- Nishant, where are you going?

Nishant- Pratik, I have a great idea. I gotta work on that. Talk to you later.

*Nishant brings in his bedsheets, his quilt, then brings out his essentials and stars settling them one by one. He spreads his bedsheets over the empty slap which was almost the size of his bed. Then starts organising his items one by one. Pratik stood there watching in confused emotions. Soon Nishant's idea made sense and that empty space started looking like a small bedroom.*
___________________________________

*Nishant's pov*

I was busy settling things up for my bedroom when I saw Pratik from behind bringing a small table outside. He put that right in front of my new bed and started decorating and shifting things outside. He brought my pillows, brought some food items, other essentials and gently organised it. He also brought his own essentials and placed it there and when I asked him why, he said he wants to move out with me. I was so touched to hear that. He helped me a lot and soon we were able to create my 1BHK.
___________________________________

Pratik- Nishant, it looks so cool bro. We're so smart!

Nishant- Exactly, omg I can't believe I would finally be able to sleep at peace here, away from those people and their tantrums. But, Pratik, why do you want to move out? Won't you be uncomfortable sleeping outside? Bedroom was better.

Pratik- If you move out, I move out too. I don't care the level of comfort. It's always good to have you around.

*Nishant was too amazed to speak.*

Pratik, jokingly - Hey, don't tell me you don't want me around!

Nishant, joking back- I can't get rid of you that easily, can I? You're the leech that's gonna stick to me no matter what.

Pratik- You bet.

*Both starts laughing*
___________________________________

*In the kitchen*

Tejasswi- Hey Karan, did you see Nishant? It's his turn to cook now.

Karan- I didn't see him since morning, where is he?

Shamita- How would you? He's busy shifting things.

Karan- Shifting what?

Shamita- Making his new 1BHK outside. Him and Pratik are moving out in the garden.