The Christmas Eve

*It's Christmas Eve today. All the house members were dressed up, looking beautiful in their best attires. They were asked by BB to be the secret santa for one of the House Members according to their convenience. They were supposed to secretly prepare gift and letter for them. All were prepared and ready when the host came in. He send a very famous actress to go in, entertain the house members on this special day.*

*Nora Fatehi enters. All house member gathers up in the garden area.*

Nora- Hello guys, I'm so happy to meet all of you. Firstly a very Merry Christmas to all of you.

Everyone- Merry Christmas.

Nora- Do you guys know what I'm here for? I'm here to have fun and make this Christmas special for all of you. So keep all grudges, sadness and negativity away and let's spread love today!

*Everybody screams in excitement, except Nishant and Pratik. They still couldn't get over the fight and the impact it had on them.*

Nora- Do you guys remember the secret santa task that was assigned to you by BB?

Everybody- Yes!

Nora- You've prepared gifts for someone secretly, isn't it? I'm here to get them for you. See that Christmas tree right there? It has gifts that belong to y'all. Pick the gifts with your name, read the letter, open the gift and try to guess who gave you that.

*Excitedly, one by one, every member reaches out to their gifts and tries to guess their secret Santa's name. Soon it was time for Nishant and Pratik to open their gifts.*
___________________________________

*It was Pratik's turn to open gifts now. Pratik received two gifts. One gift was from Devoleena. He read that out and with a smile, thanked Devo for such a beautiful message. Next, he was left with a big box. He was about to open it now.*

Nora- Please open the bigger gift now Pratik.

*Before he could unwrap the gift, his hands went across the letter and he unfolded them. A smile formed across his lips, as if he knew where he was heading on to. It was, as if he has been lowkey expecting it. He reads the letter aloud for everyone else.*
___________________________________

Pratik's Letter
___________________

To Pratik S,
Merry Christmas. This is the time for celebration. May all of your wishes come true. No matter how many differences we come across, I've considered you as my friend so I would maintain this friendship regardless. I know all of your dreams and you've put in a lot of hardwork to achieve them. I will pray that you get everything in life. Keep smiling forever, be happy forever and like this jacket, keep giving people "teen-paanch" (3,5) not just here, but also in the outside world. This year has been great and many more to celebrate. Best of Luck. Merry Christmas. Stay fit, stay safe.
----------------(End of Letter)--------------