Chapter 6 - Jay's dischargement

"It's okay. You did amazing. I'm so proud of you" Will said hugging Alex until she calmed down again.

"I have to get back down in ED okay? You get some rest in the meantime" Will said kissing her gently on the forehead as he walked out of her room and back down to be met by Natalie.

In Jay's room

It's been an hour since Jay last talked with Dr. Choi about his scan and Alex. He was just about to call for someone when Will walked in.

"Dr. Choi is treating another patient so you'll have to deal with me" Will said looking at his brother with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" Will asked walking over to check Jay's stats.

"I'm okay. I just want to get discharged so I can go see Alex and get back to work so I can find whoever did this to her." Jay said getting angry.

"Take it easy. About Alex, she talked with Hailey and Ruzek 10 minutes ago and gave them enough information for now. She had to relive the whole night to tell them what happened. She did really well. After telling them she broke down in my arms" Will said looking at his brother with now a worried and concerned look.

Jay looked at his brother as Will disconnected the iv from his hand, so that he was free to leave.

At PD

Hailey and Adam returned to the bullpen to notify Voight about the information they had gotten from Alex.

"Got anything for me?" Voight asked looking at Adam and Hailey.

"Yes. It started at 2 am. Alex she heard some banging from one of the other rooms so she went to check it out. What she saw was Ashley being beaten by the boss of the place. She went to stop him when she got taken from behind" Hailey said looking at Ruzek.

"There were 4 men in total. They took outside and put Alex into the back seat and the other girls in the trunk." Ruzek said as Voight turned around to question them.

"Why are they so focused on Alex?" Voight asked

"Because she's a Halstead" Antonio said walking up to them.

"They want a piece of her dna, so they can sell it on. When I was at the home they lived I discovered that Alex didn't go there because she was in need of anything. She was kidnapped. I did research in some old cases to find this case about a little girl who went missing 10 years ago." Antonio said as he handed the files over to Voight as Ruzek and Hailey to a look at the old case.

"Good job Antonio. Any updates on Jay?" Voight asked.

"He's discharge now. The head CT was normal he only got a small concussion from the fall." Hailey said as Voight smiled relieved.

"I got the tapes from a streetcam across from where the home was located. The man in the video is unrecognisable by face rec. But it clearly shows some guys putting them into a black van before driving off." Burgess said putting the USB into the laptop.

"I also talked with a couple who saw the girls get thrown out out of the van and who also saw Alex get thrown out and stab and then get thrown into the lake." Kevin said handing him the report he got from the couple.

"Upton i want you to go update Jay and take Ruzek with you. If these people also are after Jay and Will, you could be in danger as well because of your relationship to Jay"  Voight said as they nodded and went to MED.