Chapter 19 - Firehouse 51

I need to get out of here. Ever since I came here, so many terrible things have happened. Alex thought to herself as she stood up and left the room.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Another nurse came up to her and asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need a bit of fresh air" Alex said putting on a fake smile at the nurse as she walked outside as calm as possible.

As soon as she came outside she started running, she she ran as fast as she could. She just needed to get as far away from there as possible.

"What's wrong little lady? You missed me?" A familiar face by the name of Adrian Lee said walking up to Alex.

Slowly backing away from him, Alex starts shaking.

"We're over. Don't come near me" Alex said as she started taking off again with Adrain chasing after her.

Except this time she knew where she was going...

Looking back to see that Adrian is no longer behind her. She slows down and walks into Firehouse 51 shaking.

"Hey Alex how are you?" Casey said walking into the lounge area.

"Kelly"

"Alex? You alright?" Casey asks again as he walks over to Alex

"Kelly" She says again as her vision becomes more blurry.

Stumbling towards Severide's office Alex collapse first thing.

"Severide..." Alex says

"Need... to talk"

And with that she collapse in Casey's arms.

"I NEED SOME HELP IN HERE! BRETT! DAWSON! AND SOMEONE GET SEVERIDE!" Casey yelled as all of them rushed into the room with Severide coming short time after.

"Omg... Alex what happened?" Severide asked full of worry as Dawson is giving her chest compressions.

"She's not responding. We have to take her to Med" Sylvie said as they started lifting her up and preparing to take her out.

"No"

"Excuse me?" Kidd said looking at Severide.

"She's not going anywhere. I've known her since she was born, she came here for a reason. Something happened and it ain't good. I'll take her from here. Sylvie come with me" Severide said picking her up and taking her into his office.

With Sylvie being a bit suspicious about this whole situation she followed Severide into his office and placed Alex on the bed.

"Alex can you hear me?" Severide asked as Alex slowly nodded her head when suddenly she sat up straight feeling her head as she sat up too fast.

"I didn't know where else to go" Alex said as she slowly started breaking down as Severide embraced her in his arms.

"It's okay. You're safe now, but you have to tell me what happened" Severide said looking at her with a face full of worry.

"Later" She said as she let Sylvie check her for any psychical injuries which there wasn't any of thanks to Casey who managed to catch her in time before she hit the floor.

"Thank you Sylvie, can you give us a moment?" Severide asked as Sylvie nodded her head walking out closing the door behind her.

"Please don't call my brothers" Alex said holding on to Severide as he reassured her everything would be okay.

"I won't don't worry as long as you tell me what happened" Severide said looking Alex in eyes with concern.

"Okay I will. So what happened was..."