Chapter 21 - The accident

Back at MED

At Med they were stressing around trying to find Alex when Will got a call from Casey.

Hey Captain what's up? - Will

I heard you were looking for your sister - Casey

Yes omg have you found her? - Will

Yeah she came stumbling into our firehouse looking for Severide, but she collapsed in my arms before she could do anything else - Casey

Is she okay? - Will

I wouldn't say that. It have evolved into a situation here that involves Alex, a gun and Severide. We have the situation under control for now - Casey

"Casey!" Will heard someone yell from the other of the phone as the phone got tossed to the ground and not long time after he heard a gun go off. Which left him in complete shock for a few seconds.

Captain?

Casey?

A few minutes went on with just silence which made Will worry even more.

"What's going on? Do they know where she is?" Jay asked coming up to a very worried Will.

"I don't know one moment I was talking to him and he said they had Alex, that she had stumbled into the firehouse looking for Kelly and the next moment they had a situation with her, Kelly and a gun and short after the phone got dropped and I heard a gun shot" Will said leaning up against a desk as he was getting more and more worried for Alex and the others at the firehouse when the phone got picked up again.

He put it on speaker and motioned for the other to come over and listen as well.

What the hell happened? Is everyone okay?

Severide and I are a bit in shock, Alex is unconscious and Stella got hit by the gun by accident.

Oh my god... we'll have doctors ready to treat you when you get here. How bad is Stella hurt?

It's pretty bad. She got in her lower abdomen. We're on our way to MED now, but please refrain from having any police there when we come. She's been through enough the last couple of hours and I don't want to scare her away again.

Okay copy that

And have Dr.Charles ready as well

Will do thanks

With that he ended the call and short time after Maggie announced their arrival.

"Incoming Dr. Choi gun shot victim you're going to bagdad. Dr. Halstead unconscious teenager you're going to treatment 3" Maggie said as Alex and Stella got rolled in with Stella bleeding really bad.

"Stella Kidd, 31, gun shot wound in lower abdomen. She's lost a lot of blood already and we can't see if the bullet went through her or not" Sylvie said trying to keep her cool while explaining what happened.

"Okay thank you we got it from here" Dr. Choi said as they rolled her into the treatment room and closed the door.

Meanwhile Alex had gained back her consciousness, but she refused to say anything to anyone until they rolled Stella past her and she broke.

"Stella! No I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt her or anyone. That should have been me, please let me take her place she doesn't deserve this! Kelly I'm so sorry!" Alex said trying to get out of the bed and grabbing after the tools next to Will as him and Jay had to hold her down while Matt and Kelly were asked to wait outside as Dr. Charles got called in.

"Let go off her please and give us a moment" Dr. Charles said as Jay and Will let go of her and walked outside to talk to Matt and Kelly about what exactly happened at the firehouse.