Chapter 18 - The secret profile

At P.D

Antonio, Burgess and Al were sitting at their desk busy trying to figure out what the hell the nexus between Alex, Adrian and Connor is when Antonio found something rather interesting.

"Hey i think I got something here" He said as Al and Burgess came over and stood behind him.

"I tracked down all social media profiles belonging to each of them and look at this" He said pointing at a picture from Instagram.

"This one's from a year ago" Antonio said looking up at Burgess and Al.

"Seems like Alex and Adrian were old lovers" Al said running his hands over his face thinking about how Jay is gonna react.

"I got Adrian's medical record from my brother and it says that he once was refused medical treatment by Dr. Rhodes" Jay said looking over Adrian's file and then looking up at Al, Antonio and Burgess who just looked at him with worried eyes.

"We have something you need to see" Al said gesturing for Jay to come over to them.

"You gotta be kidding me" Jay said clenching his fists

"I just got a call from my Dr.Halstead. Dr. Rhodes just got out of surgery and he's now in the ICU and Alex is missing from the hospital" Ruzek said running up the stairs as everyone grabbed their coats and headed towards Med.

At MED

Arriving at MED they all storm in as they're greeted by Will, Ethan, Maggie and April "So what happened?" Jay asked trying to keep his cool.

"So I took her away from the whole scene to talk with her and calm her down as she was hyperventilating a lot as Will and Natalie rushed towards Jay's apartment to save Connor and then I got a call from one of the other doctors and when I came back she was gone" April said looking guilty.

"Okay, thank you for looking after her and I hope you know this isn't your fault. This is one is on her. We figured out that she used to date someone who we are trying to track down and who's very dangerous. His motive is revenge and he has strong hatred towards Dr. Rhodes and Alex. His name is Adrian Lee, here's a picture of him for reference. If he comes into the E.D please don't hesitate to call us" Ruzek said as Maggie, April and Will nodded their heads.

"I'll go notify Ms. Goodwin" Will said walking away as the first one.

At P.D

Heading back to the District they're greeted by Hailey, Voight and Atwater.

"Anyone got anything yet?" Voight said standing in the doorway to his office with his arms crossed.

"We got a lot" Antonio said picking up the files they have been collecting over the past few hours.

"I tracked down all their social profiles and found a secret profile belonging to Alex that revealed that she was dating Adrian in the past" Antonio said closing the file hanging up a picture taking from Alex's account from when Alex and Adrian were dating.

"And now Alex is missing from Chicago Med. I got a call from Dr.Halstead about it 10 minutes ago" Ruzek said.