Chapter 4 - Halstead hurt

At MED

"Ambo pulling up Dr. Choi and Dr. Sexton you're going to treatment 4" Maggie said as the Ambo with Jay pulled up and got pulled up.

"Jay Halstead. 38. Went pale and then collapsed for unknown reasons. Hit his head on a chair when he felt. A pulse wasn't able to be found" Courtney said to Ethan as they brought him into treatment.

"Jay! What happened?!?" Will said as he came rushing towards where Jay had been placed.

"Will come. They'll take good care of him" Natalie said as she brought Will away from the scene.

"Okay we're gonna lift him on my count" Ethan said as they got Jay lifted over from the gurney to the bed and started setting him up with an iv and oxygen cannula.

As they went to check his vital organs to make sure he didn't hurt anything else during the fall they found something unsettling.

"Umm Ethan?" April said as Jay started bleeding from a small hole on his arm. Short time after he started shaking uncontrollably.

"He's seizing. Give 3 milligrams of Ativan and call radiology. We need to get him up for a head CT" Ethan said as Jay slowly started relaxing again.

As soon as Jay was good to go he got rolled out and taking up for a head CT as Ethan went out to update Hailey and Voight.

"He started seizing short time we brought him in so we gave him 3 milligrams of Ativan and he's now being brought up stairs for a head CT." Ethan said as Hailey and Voight was slightly relieved as they still can't be sure on ig he's okay.

"We did spot a small hole in his right arm as if he's been poked with a needle in the last couple of hours. Whatever got put inside him might have been what made him collapse. But we'll run some more tests to be sure" Ethan said as they both thanked him.