You: The Unsuspecting Victim

The one who wants to hurt you the most isn't always going to look how you think he should.
He's not going to have angry eyes and razor teeth. He's not going to be scary; not at first.
When it begins his lips will taste like vanilla and he will feel like the fresh start you never had. He will seem like he doesn't even know the definition of flaw, and he'll draw you in with these things.
But eventually he'll start to become unpredictable, and you won't be sure if you should run as far away as you can or fall into his arms and beg him to never let go. He will confuse you in the worst ways possible and disguise it as mystery; pulling you close before pushing you away.
Before you know it he's ripping away every part of you that can feel. He's tearing you down so you won't be able to tell between him and yourself. When he hurts you the first time, he'll tell you it's your fault. He'll make you into a skeleton of the person you used to know when you looked in the mirror.
He'll break you, and you'll think about how it used to be so good. How the two of you used to be perfect, you were it. But now you're caught in this endless churn.

The one who ruins you isn't going to be the guy with alcohol on his breath and fury in his voice, it's gonna be the boy with the pretty smile and light heart who brings you flowers on the first date.

Maybe he'll be nice enough to bring them to your funeral as well.