Chapter 1: Meeting the past and Different masks

If a name is in () then whatever is in the () is the personality that the person is in (i.e toko in genosider jack mode would be Toko(genosider)) 

Everything in the game happens likes cannon but gonta was manipulated by a body double of the mastermind tsumugi ai and kokichi lied so that people would hate him more so his plan could be more effective.

Kokichi Pov: After I was crushed by the hydrolic press I woke up in room with a white ceiling and I could hear what seemed like the beeping of medical equipment I then look around and I see a pale women with twin drill pigtails and dressed in what looked like a gothic dress. When she noticed me looking at her she perked up and ran over to me and gave me a hug and then said

Celestia: "Kokichi thank goodness your awake we were so worried that you wouldn't wake up"

I looked at her confused and said "What in the world are you talking about I've never met you in my life"

Celestia: "Oh it seems like you haven't got back your memories yet, well to everyone I am celestia ludenberg and I am one of your mothers"

Kokichi: "Wait a minute 1. Where is my binder 2. what do you mean get my memories back and 3. I have more than one mother"

Celestia: "Well 1. your binder is on the table to your left, 2. Your memories of your real past were either erased and changed or just altered at some parts and 3. Yes your other mother would be my wife Kyoko kirigiri."

Kokichi: "So D.I.C.E wasn't real "

Celestia: "Actually D.I.C.E is real but it is not a secret organization as it was in your ingame memories. actually th-"

Just then 4 people came rushing through in which a little girl with pink hair in pigtails jumped on me while crying.

Kotoko: "Kichi why did you have to sleep so long"

Celestia: "This is kotoko your little sister"

When Celestia said that I then sudden got a wave of different memories where I saw somethings that happened before I was put in the killing game and all I could do is smile and hugged her.

Kokichi: " I'm sorry for sleeping for so long koko"

Celestia: "It seems like you remembered"

Kokichi: "Well I don't remember everything but I remember you mom, mama (Kyoko), mimi (Mikan), geno (toko), and koko (kotoko)"

Narrator's POV:

After kokichi got reunited with his family and changed, he went to explore the hospital he was in when he saw a cafeteria and heard talking.

Kaede: " Has anyone heard if kokichi woke up yet."