Chapter 5: Meeting the fashionista and her twin soldier

Happy New Years!!

Narrator's POV:

It has been 3 days since the last chapter and over this time Kokichi has been spending time with Kirumi, Rantaro, Miu, and Kiibo as they had recently created a mini book club in which they would read different types of books as a way to relieve stress ( Kokichi: everyone hating him, Kirumi: Doing maid and diplomat things, and miu: Working on inventions). One of the books that they chose to read was a part of a book series that toko had written and Kokichi and Miu wanted to go ask toko if she had any more copies of the other parts of the series.

When Kokichi and Miu get to THH section of the vicinity they enter through a door which lead to the gym in which they saw two girls fighting, 1 with bleached strawberry blonde hair in two twin pigtails and had multiple ice picks in between her fingers while the other girl had short black hair and held a combat knife in her hand and was deflecting the ice picks as they were being thrown at her.

???1: "You seem to have gotten better at this"

???2: "Well we've been practicing for a while"

Kokichi then ran towards the two and took out some of his scalpels (he has some on him at all times similar to toko with her scissors) and threw them at ???2 in which she blocked all of them with her knife.

Kokichi: "Looks like you really did get better kuro"

???1: "PURPLE GREMLIN"

???1 then ran and hugged Kokichi in which he hugged her back.

Miu: "Um kichi who are these two and why are they throwing stuff at each other"

Kokichi: "Oh yeah this (points at ???1 who is still hugging him) is Junko Enoshima a.k.a the ultimate fashionista and this (points at ???2) is her twin Mukuro Enoshima a.k.a the ultimate soldier."

Miu: "Ok but why is she hugging you and calling you purple gremlin" *slightly jealous*

Junko: *notices* "ohhh~ I see what's going on but don't worry I don't like the gremlin like that, we are only chaotic friends"

Miu: *blushing* "I-I d-don't know what you mean"

Mukoro: *also notice* " I see that grape soda (Mukoros nickname for Kokichi) found someone special for himself"

Irouma: *become literal tomato's*

The four of them then hear someone from behind them

???: "MUKI ARE YOU DONE WITH TRAINING YET"

??? then ran up from behind mukuro and jumped on her back.

Mukoro: *slightly blushing* "yeah we are done and grape soda and this other girl came to visit."

Kokchi: "Ohhh~ seems like you found a lover"

Miu: *Slightly shocked* " So you are telling me that you are dating the famous pop idol Sayaka Maizono"

Mukoro: "Y-yes I am"

Sayaka: "Aw don't be embarressed muki and who are you"(points at miu)

Miu: "Oh I am Miu Iruma the ultimate inventor."

Miu: "And you two (points at the enoshima sisters) still haven't answered my question about why you were throwing stuff at each other."

Mukoro: "Well as the ultimate soldier I train to keep myself ready and in peak condition."

Junko: " I also train throwing objects in case anyone tries to attack me or tries to creep on me."

The group then hear someone behind them.

???: "W-what are y-you g-guys doing here."