Chapter 16: Foe to friend

Narrator POV

(3 days after the last chapter)

Right now Kokichi and miu are walking around the facility when they hear something from the THH gym which cause them to start to head over to investigate.

Kokichi: "What do think their doing over there."

Miu: "I don't know maybe it's one of the W.O.H (warriors of hope)

Kokichi: "Well let's go see ruru" *runs off*

Miu: "HEY WAIT UP YOU GREMLIN"

When the two of them got to the gym they saw Kaito on the ground with a arrow through his leg , maki trying to protect him with a knife, and himiko with a crossbow aimed at maki

Himiko: "WHY DID PROTECT THIS USELESS B*TCH."

Kaito: "Cause your crazy for trying to kill maki-roll just cause your angry."

Himiko: "ITS NOT LIKE SHE CAN DO ANYTHING, SHES TOO SCARED TO EVEN TALK TO ANYONE."

Kokichi then threw a scalpel at himiko which hit her in the arm.

Himiko: "What the hell"

Kokichi; "3,2, and 1"

When Kokichi reached one himiko collapsed to the ground unconscious and maki immediately went to check on kaito.

Kokichi: *sighs* "I guess I'll stop since you've suffered enough."

Kaito: "What do you mean by that."

Kokichi: "Well me and kiiboy may or may not have been forcing the idiot assassin to see you go through every punishment that Monokuma has ever done."

Kaito: "Wait to your the reason for maki-roll being protective of me."

Kokichi: "Well more like she became more open about being protective about you."

Maki: *blushing* "Shut it you gremlin"

Kokichi: "Well since I'm a business man how about we make a deal with you my dear assassin."

Maki: "The hell kind of deal so you want to make gremlin."

Kokichi: "Oh don't be like that it's simple all you have to do is promise not to hurt my family and I promise not to hurt you or your space idiot."

Kaito: "Hey"

Maki: "Do you want to die" *pulls out knife*

Kokichi: *Brings out scalpels* "Oh bring it on I'm re-"

Miu and kaito both hug maki and Kokichi from behind.

Miu and Kaito: "Calm Down Kichi/Maki-roll"

Maki and Kokichi: *Blushing* "Tch fine Ruru/Kaito"

Kaito: "Now Kokichi can you tell me what the heck you put on your scalpel to knock out himiko."

Kokichi: "Oh that was just the stuff Mimi makes to knock out me and koko when we start acting up."

Kaito: "And she thought it was a good idea to let you dip your scalpels in that."

Kokichi: "Well she knew that it was the best option to prevent me from killing people like himib*tch over there when they try doing something stupid."

Miu: "Anyways I think we should take her to the nurses office so we don't get in trouble for leaving her here."

Kokichi: "Fine"

Kokichi then dragged himiko to the nurses office where they left her and the group then hung out with each other, where Kokichi and maki because rivals in fighting with blades which lead to kaito and miu sighing knowing they would have to stop the two from seriously injuring each other in the future.