Chapter 3.5: All the known "masks" explained

If the split personality does not have a nickname, then the personality can't take control of Kokichi and is an automatic response/reflex if certain criteria were to be meet.

Personality refers to how the split personality would normally act.

Psy: This is the split personality based off of toko's genocider jack personality.

Criteria for psy to take control: Extreme stress/ repressed anger or/and a mental breakdown.

Personality: Similar to genocider jack but instead of using scissors he uses scalpel.

Kyo: This split personality is based of kyoko kirigiri when she is on a detective case

Criteria for kyo to take control: When Kokichi is dealing with a challenging problem or is trying to come up with a plan of a sorts.

Personality: Cold, similar to kyoko

Kokichi's lying personality (Has no nickname): This split personality is based off of Celestia

This personality will appear automatically if Kokichi wants to avoid a question or situation, or if Kokichi needs to find a way to achieve a goal that he has.

Kokichi's kind and caring personality (Has no nickname): This split personality is based off of mikan's kind personality.

This personality is will normally appear when Kokichi is around people he genuinely cares about.

Chichi (Has not been shown yet): This split personality is based off of Kotoko childlike personality.

Criteria for chichi to take control: When Kokichi is excited/ very happy this personality can take control Personality: Energetic and will bounce around the room similar to a little child.