What they like about you (personality).

Harry: Your approachable. He likes that you are nice and that people can just walk up to you.

Ron: Your calm. He likes that you aren't hyper.

Hermione: Your ambition. She is very ambitious and so she expects that from her partner.

Mattheo: Your opinions. He likes that you have opinions. He finds it hot.

Oliver: Your cheerful. He likes how happy you are. You are his lucky charm.

Neville: Your curiosity. You always have questions and he loves answering them.

Fred: Your educated. He likes that you are smart and take pride in your education.

George: Your shyness. He is loud so he likes that you are the opposite.

Draco: Your focused. You know what you want and stay together to achieve that goal.

Cedric: Your patience. You know that good things come to those who wait.

Tom: Your quietness. Not shy. Quiet. You just don't speak a lot and he likes that.

Luna: Your resourceful. You use what you have.

Ginny: Your humor. You can always make her laugh and she loves that.

Percy: Your craziness. You are a little loopy but he likes that.

Viktor: Your loyal. You always are loyal to him and never leave him behind.

Adrian: The way you see the good in everyone. Even in the worst person ever you saw a good side.

Snape: Your shyness. He was also quiet so he liked that you were too.

Remus: Your loudness. You are not loud all the time but if you need to be you can be.

Sirius: Your intelligence. You know what your doing and you care about your studies.

James: You play Quidditch. He loves that you play Quidditch and that you always fight til the end.

Frank: Your creativeness. You always know what plans to do and how to make them fun.

Roger: Your not sensitive. He is not the best at being nice but you know that it's just him and you don't think to much into it.

Regulus: Your bravery. You are really brave and you don't normally let people get to you unless it's something your insecure about.

Theo: Your determination. You always fight for what you believe in.

Tonks: You except everyone. No matter who that person is or what they have going on you except them.

Newt: Your good with creatures. You help him with his.

Peter: You don't hold back. You do what you want when you want.

Lucius: You don't like arguing. You like being calm and organized.