How they react to finding out your pregnant.

So the girls may be a little week because I am a girl and when i write these I write them in a girls POV. Obviously science happens and 2 girls can't make kids. So sorry if your a male and read this. I hope you enjoy.🌸

HARRY: You had just found out you were pregnant. You were 22 and married for a year so you were really happy to tell Harry. You ran out of the bathroom to find him.

You: " Harry!"

Harry: " What is it dear?"

You: " I'm pregnant."

Harry: " You're kidding me."

You: " Nope I'm not."

Harry: " Oh my gosh. I'm gonna be a dad!"

He then picks you up and spins you around.

RON: You and Ron had only been married for 3 months. Yet here you were with a positive test. You weren't even trying. You decided to tell Ron of course.

You: " Hey Ron can we talk?"

Ron: " Sure is everything alright?"

You: " Yeah. It's just I'm pregnant."

Ron: " Well that's excellent!"

You: " Really you're not mad?"

Ron: " Why would I be mad? I'm so excited."

You: " Me too but we weren't trying and I didn't know how you would feel."

Ron: " Don't worry love I'm so happy."

HERMIONE: You and Hermione had been married 2 years when you decided that you wanted to have a kid together. You were the one to get pregnant and you told her on your 3rd year anniversary.

You: " I have a little surprise for you."

Hermione: " Oh I'm excited."

You were wearing a shirt that said mommy. You opened your cardigan and showed her your shirt.

Hermione: " Your pregnant?"

You: " Yep. We're gonna be mommies."

Hermione: " Oh my god. I'm so happy. I love you."

You: " I love you too."

Then you guys kiss.

Neville: You had been married for 5 years and you and Neville had just been taking things slowly. He was a teacher at Hogwarts and so he wasn't home all the time. He was home for Christmas and you had a gift for him.

You: " Neville I have another gift for you."

You go get a box. Inside is a shirt that said DAD. He opened it and his eyes widened in shock.

Neville: " I'm gonna be a dad?"

You: " Yeah."

Neville: " I'm gonna be so bad at it. I mean I can't raise a kid."

You: " Neville calm down. You'll be a great dad and I'll be there to help."

Neville: " You're right. I'm really happy."

OLIVER: Oliver and you had been trying for awhile and nothing was happening. You luckily did get pregnant after a while. You went to the doctor first because you wanted to make sure. It was all good and you were pregnant. He was at a quidditch game so you had to call him using a muggle phone.

You: " Hey babe."

Oliver: " Hey love I miss you."

You: " I miss you too. I have some news."