The makeup

Harry :It was a week after the fight. He decided to give you some space before he talked to you. He partnered up with you for Herbology one day and then apologized.

Harry- " I'm sorry. I should have seen it from your point of view. I'll spend more time with you. Do you forgive me?"

You- " Fine. I forgive you but don't do it ever again."

Harry- " I promise."

You gave him a quick kiss and continued to work.

Ron : He didn't get the chance to apologize before he left. He thought about you the whole time and regretted everything. When him, Harry, and Hermione returned the first thing he did was find you.

Ron- " Y/ N!"

You- " Ron!"

He hugs you so tight and you don't break away because even if you're broken up you still love him.

Ron- " I'm so sorry. I wanted to apologize before I left but I didn't have time and I thought about you the whole time. I should have listened to you."

You- "No I'm sorry. I should have just realized we could make it through anything."

Ron- " So you forgive me?"

You- " As long as you forgive me."

He kisses you and you both agree to date again.

Hermione : She gave you one day to cool off and then talked to you the next morning.

Hermione: " I'm sorry that I don't spend as much time with you. I just figured now that we're dating I don't have to worry about losing you, but I was wrong."

You- " I'm sorry too. I should understand that you want to see other people too."

You then hug and go cuddle.

Mattheo : It was a whole month before he got you alone. He trapped you into a broom closet.

You- " What the h*ll."

Mattheo- " Sorry you just kept running so I had to kidnap you."

You- " Ok well what's up."

Mattheo- " I told Pansy that she needed to back off."

You-" You did?"

Mattheo- " Yeah. I really care about you and couldn't let you go."

You hug him and then in his chest you say " Thank you."

Oliver : Oliver felt horrible for days. It was 5 days after the fight and he couldn't take it anymore.

Oliver- Whispering " Y/N...Y/N... Y/NNN."

You- Whispering " What?"

Oliver- " Meet me after class."

You do as he says.

You- " So what's the deal."

Oliver- " I'm sorry. I was just helping her practice her skills and I didn't want you to think anything so I didn't tell you. Clearly I should have told you."

You- " It's ok I was just being jealous."

Oliver- " And I totally understand why. I would be jealous if you did that to me."

You- " So we're good?"

Oliver then kisses you as to tell you yes.

Neville :

You didn't really fight and he apologized that night.

Fred : It was about 3.5 hours. He tried to sleep but couldn't. So he came to your dorm and woke you up to take you to the common room to talk.