How they get when they are sick.

So I'm sick. And I feel like crap so I decided to do a chapter about being sick.

HARRY: He tries to go to his classes and he does get through his morning classes but after lunch he feels terrible and goes back to his room. You get all his notes he missed and take care of him before and after dinner.

RON: He is a big baby when he is sick. His mom always babied him, but you don't. You go to him during lunch and dinner to check on him but that's it.

HERMIONE: She pretends that she isn't sick. And you know that she is but you don't even try because you know that she'll reason with you and do what she wants to do. Later on she falls asleep at 7:00 pm.

NEVILLE: He feels terrible but he doesn't want to bother you. You notice that he is struggling and he tells you that he doesn't feel well. You automatically take care of him and tell him how stupid he was for not telling you.

OLIVER: He skips classes all to sleep. This is because he wants to go to quidditch later. Even though he slept all day you can tell that he is sick. You let him play anyways and then you tuck him in and give him medicine before bed. You also scold him for going to practice sick.

FRED: He tries to be a man but in the end turns into a big baby. He wants cuddles and kisses all day. You do this because you love him and he did the same thing for you when you were sick.

GEORGE: So he hates being separated from you and so when he is sick and stuck in his dorm he needs you. You take the day off from classes and take care of him. Even if you are in the room sitting next to him it calms him and makes him feel better.

DRACO: He acts like he is dieing. Like everyone is all over him and he honestly just wants your attention. If you are there he doesn't act like this.

CEDRIC: He honestly just takes it easy for the day. He canceled quidditch for the day. He goes to bed really early and tries to stay away from you so that you don't get sick.

TOM: Tom is just a big baby. He is a lot more annoying and mean. You stay away from him and then he gets clingy.

GINNY: She just wants forehead kisses. Like all day long. Every time you see her during the day she wants kisses on her head.

LUNA: Uses her weird plants and such and to make a medicine that will help her get through the day. Then she falls asleep straight after dinner.

BILL: He eats a lot when he is sick. It's a mixture of foods too. Some days he wants healthy food and others he wants junk food.

CHARLIE: He works the whole day and pretends he is fine. This causes his to even worse the next day and you have to take care of him.

BLAISE: He gets really talkative when he is sick. Like he all he does is talk about random crap for the whole day.

PERCY: He is a bitch when he is sick. Like he is bossy and moody the whole time. When he gets better he apologizes to you because he feels bad for being rude to you.

VIKTOR: He just wants attention. Like he doesn't care what you do together but he just wants you near him doing things with you.

ADRIAN: You force him to stay in his dorm and relax. He can't say no to you so he does it. You keep him distracted and eventually he falls asleep in your arms.

YOUNG SNAPE: You read to him a lot. This calms him and hearing your voice for hours on end just make him feel better.

YOUNG JAMES: You play board games with him. This keeps him distracted and he doesn't feel as bad because he isn't thinking about it.

YOUNG SIRIUS: He gets really clingy and wants attention all day. He wants cuddles and love. He isn't too bad though.

YOUNG REMUS: When he gets sick he never gets really sick. He had a high pain tolerance and so it doesn't really bother him. He just takes it easy for the day.

YOUNG LUCIUS: Like father like son. He gets really dramatic and he doesn't stop when you get there. The next day he is fine and when you ask him about it he always says that he know what he is taking about.

YOUNG REGULUS: He doesn't tell you. He fears that it will be the same as it is at home. He is afraid that you will just make him do it all by himself. When you find out he is sick you help him right away and that is when he realized he loved you.

TONKS: You can always tell when she is sick because her hair turns purple. Like dark purple. She can't change it either cause he powers get week. You two cuddle all day and you make her chicken noodle soup.

ROGER: He tries to go all day but decides that he should cancel quidditch and just relax the rest of the night after classes.

THEO: He tells his friends to tell you. You find him in his dorm and you give him medicine. You go and check on him throughout the day.

DEAN: He likes to stand up and do things. Like you bake together and make crafts together. He hates sleeping when he is sick.

KATIE: She tells Oliver that she can't come to practice. She goes to all her classes and does her homework. Then the rest of the day she showers and relaxes.

NEWT: He gets really soft and cuddly. Like he just gets really cute and he is like a teddy bear. You give him the cuddles because how can you say no to him.

THESEUS: He cooks. Like all day. Baking and cooking. He just hates sitting there and being useless. You tell him to sit but he doesn't.

MARCUS: He is a Slytherin and he acts tough. It is actually hard for him but he endures it. You give him a kiss at the end of the day because he did a good job.