Your trope

HARRY: Friends to Lovers
You and Harry become fast friends in first year. By the end of fifth year you both start to feel a little bit more. It takes until after the battle of Hogwarts for you to admit these feelings, but hey you got there.

RON: Amnesia
You and Ron started dating in third year. During your fifth year you got knocked out during a quidditch game. When you woke up you didn't remember anything, but slowly you fell in love with Ron for a second time.

NEVILLE: Forced Proximity
You and Neville never had any issues, but in seventh year you stayed together in the room of requirement and you grew close over that time.

OLIVER: Second Chance
You and Oliver dated in 6th year. Quickly you both realized that you weren't right for each other. However 5 years later you meet up again and this time things go a lot better.

FRED: Playboy x Shy girl
Fred is known to flirt with a bunch of girls. He also has had his fair share of relationships. You have a small crush on him, but don't think anything will come out of it. You get paired for a school project and he immediately feels drawn to you.

GEORGE: Unrequited Love
George has the biggest crush on you. He has for years. At first this crush goes one sides for 5 years. Then before they leave Hogwarts during the reign of Umbridge you start to feel the same way. The day they leave you tell him your feelings and he admits his.

DRACO: Arranged Marriage
Lucius decided that he was acting out and that meant he picked who he married. Narcissa was against this idea and that's why she picked you. You were gentle and kind. At first Draco hated you and he treated you awful. Once he became a death eater however, he let you in because he needed someone.

CEDRIC: Opposites attract
Cedric is super popular. It's not that your quiet or anything, you just don't run in the same crowd. He plays against you for quidditch and that's when he starts to talk to you in public. He falls fast and you eventually get there.

TOM: Forbidden Love
You and Tom were in different houses. It was honestly more forbidden on his part, but your friends were protective of you. Tom tried his hardest to not like you, but he just cannot. He eventually can't hold it in anymore.

BILL: Damsel in Distress
Bill saves you during the battle of Hogwarts. He didn't know you but after everything, you made him cookies to thank him, and it kind of goes on from there.

CHARLIE: Rivals
You two always fight about everything. Grades, quidditch, magic. Always fighting to be better than each other. In sixth year you start go develop a crush. With this, you stop trying to compete and he notices this. You talk it out and he explains that he's always liked you and he was just trying to impress you.

BLAISE: Enemies to Lovers
For some reason you always hated each other. Like there wasn't even a clear reason. When everything came out about Voldemort being back you two found comfort and safety in each other.

VIKTOR: Sworn Off Relationship
Viktor doesn't want to date anyone because he feels like he won't be able to give them enough attention. That was a big hurdle for your relationship, but eventually he gets to the point where he can't be without you.

ADRIAN: Grumpy x sunshine
He always just sits around, does his work, and never smiles. Once he meets you that all changes. You're so full of life and happiness. He can't not enjoy your presence. He considers himself so lucky that you chose him.

GRAHAM: Oblivious Love
You guys are best friends. Always have been. Everyone around you can see how much you love each other. People try to tell both of you to open your eyes. You both are just too stubborn. One night he gets drunk and when you pick him up he kisses you and tells you his feelings. You figured he'd forget the next morning, but he didn't.