Would they ever cheat on you.

HARRY: Of course not. He is a responsible and respectful boy.

RON: Are you kidding me? Molly would send 10 howlers and then come and murder him herself.

HERMIONE: Never. Hermione is way to sweet and would not hurt you like that.

NEVILLE: Do I need to answer this? NO!

OLIVER: I mean maybe. Like he didn't really mean to do it and he felt really guilty but he kinda did.

FRED: Same thing as Ron going on here, but I'm sorry to say that I feel like he might.

GEORGE: No. I feel like George is actually really insecure and he would not want to lose you.

DRACO: I mean like yes. Towards the end no because he needed you but at the beginning he wouldn't think twice.

CEDRIC: No this man is loyal. He has so many girls throwing themselves at him but he will never give in.

TOM: Yes. You are his toy and he will not mind hurting you.

GINNY: Nope. She is a good girlfriend and would not hurt you ever.

LUNA: Luna is a sweet innocent girl and probably never even realizes that people are flirting with her.

BILL: Again like his mother is Molly Weasley.

CHARLIE: No he is so far away so you worry sometimes but he's too busy with dragons to worry about it.

BLAISE: Yes. He like felt so bad afterwards and never ever did it again.

PERCY: Ok so like in later books and movies yes he would. I couldn't actually see him doing it because he doesn't really pay attention to girls but like he would do it.

VIKTOR: Nope. He was taught to respect women.

ADRIAN: Yea, he doesn't really care.

YOUNG SNAPE: Nope. He loves you and he will never let you go.

YOUNG LUCIUS: Yes. He's Lucius freaking Malfoy.

YOUNG REGULUS: No, he is a sweet boy underneath and would not do that to you.

YOUNG JAMES: Nope. I mean he would hate it if he got cheated on so he would not do it to you.

YOUNG SIRIUS: I mean probably. Like if you were in a serious relationship no. But if you are not labeled then he would.

YOUNG REMUS: Poor little boy would never.

YOUNG LILY: She couldn't. She is so in love with you and couldn't hurt you like that.

YOUNG MOLLY: No. She knows that once you have a person you don't change that.

TONKS: Are you kidding me? Never.

ROGER: Yes. He just sees girls as objects.

THEO: Actually no. Unlike his Slytherin friends he would not cheat on anyone.

MARCUS: Yes. Just yes.

DEAN: Probably not. I mean maybe if he was really not happy with the relationship but otherwise I'm not sure.

ERNIE: Nope. Sweet hufflepuff boy.

KATIE: Of course not.

NEWT: He's so sweet. So no.

THESEUS: Maybe.