How they react when you think you are overweight.

I hope this isn't triggering for anyone. If it is please skip this one.  Remember that you are beautiful at any size.🌼

HARRY: You had been questioning your weight for a while now and had always wishes you were thinner. One night you were in your dorm staring at your stomach and saying things like " Why am I so big." And " How does Harry like me." Little did you know Harry had heard all this.

Harry: " Y/N don't talk about yourself like that."

You: " But it's true."

Harry: " No it's not. You are beautiful inside and out."

You smile and hug him without saying anything.

RON: He always hung out with Hermione and she was skinny. You felt so much bigger than her. You started to not eat as much and you were trying to workout more. Ron noticed your strange behavior. He was concerned and he didn't like this new you. He liked the girl who ate a lot and who he could always cuddle cause she wasn't busy.

Ron: " Love why are you doing this?"

You: " Well Ron I could lose a few pounds."

Ron: " But I like your body the way it is."

You: " You do?"

Ron: " Yes, why wouldn't I?"

You: " Cause you hang with Hermione and she's skinny."

Ron: " Is this what this is about?"

You: " Maybe."

Ron: " Love I don't like Hermione like that."

You: " You don't."

Ron: " No I like you."

You: " Good cause I hate working out."

Ron giggles and you guys go and eat snacks and cuddle.

HERMIONE: Malfoy called you fat and you took it really personal. You didn't come out of your dorm and she was really worried about you. She came to visit you one day.

Hermione: " Honey don't listen to Malfoy. He doesn't know what he is saying."

You: " Are you sure. You don't think I'm fat?"

Hermione: " No I don't. I love your body."

You hug her and then she goes and punches Malfoy.

NEVILLE: You had always been insecure about your weight and it had started to get better when you dated Neville because he made you feel beautiful. One day you were cuddling and you kept moving so that you weren't on top of him.

Neville: " Do you not want to cuddle today flower?" 🥺

You: " No I do I just don't want to crush you."

Neville: " Why would you crush me?"

You: " Cause I'm heavy."

Neville: " No you're not you're like a feather."

You: " Thanks Neville."

He made you feel a lot better.

OLIVER: All the girls on how quidditch team were skinny and you felt like you were really overweight. You had started to distance yourself from Oliver and it was killing him.

Oliver: " Baby why are avoiding me?"

You: " Cause you can do better then me."