Day 387

I woke up lifting Belle's arms off of me and stood up. I walked over to our closet and got dressed for the day, making sure that all my knives and guns were secured on me.

I walked over to Belle and shoved her awake, she wasn't too happy, "you fucking whore."

I smiled innocently as she looked up at me with her hair a mess, "Day 387 baby."

She sat up and gave me a high five, walking like a zombie herself to the closet.

I stood with my hands on my hips, examining the map. I genuinely forgot what happened in that part of the city. If Belle would have marked it when I told her to maybe then we'd know.

She walked out of the closet and grabbed her canteen, filling it with water, "we should fill this with alcohol someday."

I laughed and filled up mine, "I'll put that on the bucket list."

Our bucket list is pretty reasonable:

We checked off all the things we've accomplished

We checked off all the things we've accomplished. Except get boyfriends, that was after Belle told me she was bi.

She grabbed knives and guns, stashing them in a backpack. She then handed it to me since she doesn't have my immense strength to carry it.

"Okay, you go first." She gestured to the latch.

I looked back at her, "why don't you go first?"

"Because I'm older then you."

By a month and a day...

"Shouldn't that mean you go first, Miss responsibility." I smirked.

There was a moment of silence between the two of us. This happens a lot, we just don't say anything, yet it says so much.

"Just go before I shove you down." She laughed shoving me a little.

I giggled and opened the latch, aiming my gun down, "it looks clear." I carefully climbed down the latter and aimed my gun immediately.

"Any of you fuckers out here?" I asked, circling my vision around the hideout.

"Is it good?" I heard Belle ask from inside.

"Yes, you can come down your highness." I laughed, watching as she made her way down.

"Thanks, peasant." She smirked.

We started walking towards the city passing by multiple crawlers in abandoned parks and trains we had to walk through.

"Look at this one!" She pointed at the crawlers.

I laughed, "kinda looks like you."

She turned her head towards me like we were in some kind of horror movie. She was about to say something when the crawler grabbed a hold of her boot.