Day 394

I woke up the next morning leaned against Kade, who had his head onto of mine. I looked around to notice blankets over top if us. When I lifted my head, we were in some sort of blanket fort, Freya and Belle cuddling in the other side.

I looked up Kade, pushing strands of his hair out of his face. His eyes fluttered open as a smile peered onto his face, "hi."

I smiled, "hi."

He looked around just as confused as I was, "I do not remember making this."

I chuckled, "me either, it's fucking stupid."

We both laughed quietly, seeing Freya and Belle start to stir around.

I shook my head, "look at those two."

He shook his head too, "I know, they used to hate each other... now look at them."

"I'm happy for them." I smiled slightly.

Belle looks happy when she's with her. I wouldn't ruin anything for her if it made her happy and that's a fact.

"Me too." He smiled at them.

We both got up from the spot we were in, taking turns on getting changed in the closet. I put on the same thing I had on before the party. Black cut off shirt, cargo shorts, flannel, combat boots. This time I found a little halter thing to go around my chest and up my back. It actually felt comfy and easy access to my knives and machete I always keep on me.

We walked out of the room and made our way outside. People looked... hung over. I walked over to Azalea and Kade walked over to some other guys.

"Hey Az." I sat down next to her.

She took a sip from a water, "what's wrong with you?"

What's wrong with me? She should look in a mirror.

"Noting why? Did I do something." I asked.

"You didn't do enough of something." She referred to drinking.

I scoffed with a laugh, "considering I can't remember building a whole blanket for in my room, I think I drank just enough."

She shook her head, "how dare you not invite me." She looked around me, "where are the others you're always with?"

"Freya and Belle are asleep, Kade is over there talking to Brooks and Camden." I gestured to him having a laugh.

I smiled.

"He's hot." She giggled, looking at me.

I looked back at her, "you could say that again."

"You like him don't you?" She smirked, taking the last sip of her water.

I looked back at him, "is it that obvious?"

"Considering the way we catch him staring at you, and you staring at him. Yeah, it's pretty fucking obvious." She grabbed another water.

I sighed, "I must be blind then."

She rolled her eyes with a laugh, "look at you! You smile when you see him."

I shrugged and looked back at her, "when he's happy, it makes me happy. I'm like that with everyone."

"Yeah, but that smile is different." A voice from behind us peered into the conversation.